X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] advice on Grand Californian

Hi,

We are traveling to Disneyland from Ohio next month and have a theme park view room reserved at Grand Californian. I'd appreciate any advice on specific room numbers to request. I'd hate to travel all this way and drop that kind of coin just to get a view that is stinky.

Thanks so much!

Re: advice on Grand Californian

Higher up , the better. We got a room on the second floor at the Villas facing Paradise Pier , with the CornDogCastle billboard blocking the view.

Comment

I'd say try to get a courtyard room. Looks very nice and is very peaceful and quiet. Pool view is very loud in the middle of the day, and park views always look good, but I definitely prefer a courtyard view.
      - Walt Disney

Comment

I was on the second floor in a room right next to where the monorail tracks go through and to be honest you don't even notice it. It's quite peaceful.

"So make the best of this test and don't ask why. It's not a question but a lesson learned in time."- Green Day
        "The harder you work, the luckier you get."- Billie Joe Armstrong
        "This is my rage. This is my love. This is my town. This is my city. This is my life."

Comment

Originally posted by aracuanbird View Post
          I'd appreciate any advice on specific room numbers to request.
          Are you familiar with room request with Disney? Nothing is guaranteed until you ask at check in.

Aim for high up floor 4 and up. Ive had ok views from 440X(can't remmber exactly) looking over the Condor Flats and Grizzly Peak and where is now Carthay Theatre in sight as well. From 5443 I liked the view could see a little Paradise Pier and the Cadillac Range. It was nice to have that broader view. Really all the views should be good as long as you are over the trees.
          Be Cool Stay in School!
          Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Does it help to slip them a $20 bill when you're checking in?
            Disney Fan in the Great White North

Comment

Originally posted by Jerrbear View Post
              Does it help to slip them a $20 bill when you're checking in?
              You are thinking of Las Vegas.

DLR CMs will have to refuse your tip and if you still insist after three times it goes in a pot which is donated. Only servers, and a few other positions can keep tips.
              Be Cool Stay in School!
              Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X