Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite "E-ticket" as of 2012?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] What is your favorite "E-ticket" as of 2012?

Heres another one...which one is your favorite?
    Pirates of the Caribbean
    25.52%
    Radiator Spring Racers
    14.48%
    Indiana Jones Adventure
    13.79%
    Haunted Mansion
    13.79%
    Tower of Terror
    3.45%
    Space Mountain
    8.97%
    Soarin Over California
    0.69%
    Splash Mountain
    11.72%
    Big Thunder Mountain
    6.90%
    Other
    0.69%

Re: What is your favorite "E-ticket" as of 2012?

Radiator Springs Racers. Immediately behind it by barely a sliver is Space Mountain: Ghost Galaxy. Then Indiana Jones.

Comment

Splash Mountain, still.
      Fear of the unknown.

They are afraid of new ideas.

You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

Comment

Space Mountain.
        - Walt Disney

Comment

POC without a doubt. It is the Disney attraction by which all others are compared.
          Skiddley Whiffers is a cruel mistress; cold and unforgiving.

Comment

As of 2012, RSR. Ask again in year after I ride it another dozen plus times and maybe I'll answer with BTMRR which I would of a year ago.

This is what happened to me after Splash and then Indy and then Soarin and then ToT and then TSMM opened. New was great but I always reverted back my old favorite.
            Be Cool Stay in School!
            Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Still POTC for me, it's just so complete as an attraction, but Radiator Springs Racers comes a close second. Had the Tail Light Caverns portion at the end been a bit more fully realized and as immersive as I originally envisioned when it was first described at the D23 expo, I might have chosen it!

Comment

POTC for me as well.

Also, THANK YOU for including POTC and Haunted Mansion on the list as E Tickets!! So many people now adays think E Ticket means "Thrill Ride" or "Roller Coaster." They don't realize that E Ticket means the best quality.
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

Haunted Mansion!!!! :yea:

Comment

Big Thunder, hands down! Just look at my signature!
                    My top favorite Disneyland attractions:

1. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
                    2. Pirates of the Caribbean
                    3. Splash Mountain
                    4. Mad Tea Party
                    5. Peter Pan's Flight
                    6. Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin

Comment

There's something about Space Mountain that invigorates and enchants me. I've always had this fascination with flying. My dad used to hang glide, so I guess it's in my blood. When I'm on SM, I can finally experience the sensation of flying through space. The stars surround you, immersing you, and transporting you to a different world. The wind flying through your hair, the coaster turning and twisting, seeing this beautiful expanse of space and stars flying past your eye. It's indescribable. Pure Disney magic.

Although SM may be my first, I have to pay homage to its very, very close runner-ups:

In a close second is POTC. Again, complete immersion into this alternate reality of pillaging pirates terrorizing the Spanish Main. The detail, the script, the music, everything is incredible. Minus those pesky movie tie-ins. I try my best to ignore Jack Sparrow and his buddies, but unfortunately, he's pretty distracting.

I think my third is Indiana Jones. Besides the pure fun and adventure of the ride, there's two reasons why IJA makes my top three: the spectacular queue and the incredible illusions. I never cease to be amazed by the bolder trick.

In a super close forth is HM. Once again, the details are spectacular, I love the script and the music and the story. The ballroom scene is another fantastic illusion. Quite frankly, it's another breathtaking ride and the fact that it doesn't even make my top three is a testament to how incredible the attractions at Disneyland are.

Comment

I'm surprised so many voted pirates...Yes its an unbelievably awesome ride...but man Racers just blew me away when I first went on it. And me being a bigger Cars fan than most people its only natural I would pick it. lol
                        Jack Sparrow - "You have been monstrously deceived." Pirate - We are decepted then..." Jack Sparrow - "Yes"

Comment

I really cannot decide for the life of me.

http://www.facebook.com/christopher.allred2
                          Feel free to add me. I love getting to know new people.
                          :thumbup:

Comment

Although this is tough as they all offer something great (except Soarin'), I will have to go with The Mountain of Splash
                            WDW - 1987 & 1991
                            DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
                            DLR - October 2011

Comment

Voted Pirates. Would have voted for Indiana Jones, but everything is broken.

Comment

It's tough to decide between PotC and SplM, but Splash wins by a logs length.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

That 40% of people voted for pirates tells you all you need to know about the difference between WDW and DL visitors.

DL is so much based upon nostalgia whereas most WDW visitors go with a blank slate and just want to be blown away. It is soooooo dificult to please DL regfulars because they seem to want everything to be similar in nature and scope to what they grew up with. it is such a difficult spot for TDA to be in because it is difficult for them to please regular Socal pass holders and also the next generation vacationers they realy need in the resort. The truth is that alot of people who dont worship Disney and dont go 50 times a year are bored with pirates after 1 or 2 rides through.

Comment

Fascinating results. The last attraction built under the eye of Walt Disney himself trumps everything built since hands down.
                                    Writing about all things Disney, a couple of paragraphs at a time

http://disneylandtraveler.blogspot.com/

75,000+ page views and counting.

Comment

i think Soarin is probably the most popular attraction in all of WDW and gets one vote here from DL regulars. The differences realy are fascinating.

Comment

Splash Mountain!! HM is a close second.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X