This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Grand Californian Viewing Deck for World of Color

A few times when me and my friends had our passes blocked out we would park in the downtown disney parking lot and then walk up to the highest viewing terrace in the Grand Californian and wait for a Hotel guest to walk by and ask them to open the door to the balcony with their key card. also a few times we have been lucky enough to walk in as someone is walking out. More recently however, the last time we went there, there was a security guard waiting up there to check and make sure people had keycards and know they were allowed to use the viewing balcony. Is this something that has been done recently because of kids like myself...or is it just because its been summer and they heighten security? Also does anyone have any clever ideas around it?
    Jack Sparrow - "You have been monstrously deceived." Pirate - We are decepted then..." Jack Sparrow - "Yes"

Re: Grand Californian Viewing Deck for World of Color

It's because of kids like yourself.

Comment

I'm staying at the grand 10/6-10/8 how is the view from the balcony?

Any obstructions ?
      sigpic

Comment

It's far from the best.

It's a side view of the show, so you don't see the projections. Plus the Golden Zephyr attraction is blocking a lot of the lagoon from that POV.

Comment

As was said above, this is a perk reserved for hotel guests and is not a "let's see if we can get in" type of thing.

There are PLENTY of other things you can do when you are blocked out including watching fireworks from DtD or the Esplanade.

MiceChat does not condone any breaking of rules or sneaking into area's that are off-limits or otherwise reserved for people who paid the money for that privilege.

Thread closed.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X