Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Anyone stay in a Dland Hotel Suite?

I wanted get some firsthand info on the suites in the Disneyland Hotel. I'm referring the Pirates, Mickey, Fairy Tale, Big Thunder or Adventure Suites. Has anyone here ever sprung for one of these? We're thinking about saving up to get one these and splitting the cost between us and another couple, but I wanted to know if they give you access to the room like they do regular rooms. We love the Disneyland Hotel, but what we don't like is that you usually get access to the room sometime after 3pm (usually been around 4-5pm) the day you check in. For the price that you pay for one of these suites, I would think you should be able to have access to the room a lot longer than that.
    -Marcus

Re: Anyone stay in a Dland Hotel Suite?

Originally posted by BroadSword View Post
    I wanted get some firsthand info on the suites in the Disneyland Hotel. I'm referring the Pirates, Mickey, Fairy Tale, Big Thunder or Adventure Suites. Has anyone here ever sprung for one of these? We're thinking about saving up to get one these and splitting the cost between us and another couple, but I wanted to know if they give you access to the room like they do regular rooms. We love the Disneyland Hotel, but what we don't like is that you usually get access to the room sometime after 3pm (usually been around 4-5pm) the day you check in. For the price that you pay for one of these suites, I would think you should be able to have access to the room a lot longer than that.
    Have stayed in a three BR suite next on the same floor. I was able to go in and look at the Big Thunder & Mickey suites while they were being cleaned (very nice house keeper) and they were BEAUTIFUL! I would say that if you can swing it, you should do it...If we could, we definately would! Sorry, I know that is not much help...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
    Working...
    X