Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Home video footage of Disneyland in 1956.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Home video footage of Disneyland in 1956.

Home Movies At DisneyLand - 1956 on Vimeo

Home video footage of Disneyland in 1956. I am sure it is probably a re-post but it's new to me!

I haven't seen many good, color, video's from the 50's! Especially of Disneyland

Edit: This has been reposted many many times! I'm sorry folks, a search first was obviously in order. That said

Anyone have any good youtube Disney home video links? I love seeing the park in motion in all it's past forms.
    Last edited by Maldridge05; 08-29-2012, 12:49 PM.

Re: Home video footage of Disneyland in 1956.

It's new to me and it seems that if anything deserves a rerun it's this film. What a clear picture and vibrant color! Towards the middle I almost feel like I'm back in the old Fantasyland (which I saw in the 70s, not the 50s).

Comment

Originally posted by Maldridge05 View Post
      Home Movies At DisneyLand - 1956 on Vimeo

Home video footage of Disneyland in 1956. I am sure it is probably a re-post but it's new to me!

I haven't seen many good, color, video's from the 50's! Especially of Disneyland

Edit: This has been reposted many many times! I'm sorry folks, a search first was obviously in order. That said

Anyone have any good youtube Disney home video links? I love seeing the park in motion in all it's past forms.
      Hi, thanks for posting! Check out this thread

http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/172964-incredible-home-park-film-footage-vintage-disneyland-1950s-beyond.html

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Disneyland has sure changed. Fantasyland looks nothing like it did back then.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X