Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home video footage of Disneyland in 1956.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Home video footage of Disneyland in 1956.

Home Movies At DisneyLand - 1956 on Vimeo

Home video footage of Disneyland in 1956. I am sure it is probably a re-post but it's new to me!

I haven't seen many good, color, video's from the 50's! Especially of Disneyland

Edit: This has been reposted many many times! I'm sorry folks, a search first was obviously in order. That said

Anyone have any good youtube Disney home video links? I love seeing the park in motion in all it's past forms.
    Last edited by Maldridge05; 08-29-2012, 11:49 AM.

Re: Home video footage of Disneyland in 1956.

It's new to me and it seems that if anything deserves a rerun it's this film. What a clear picture and vibrant color! Towards the middle I almost feel like I'm back in the old Fantasyland (which I saw in the 70s, not the 50s).

Comment

Originally posted by Maldridge05 View Post
      Home Movies At DisneyLand - 1956 on Vimeo

Home video footage of Disneyland in 1956. I am sure it is probably a re-post but it's new to me!

I haven't seen many good, color, video's from the 50's! Especially of Disneyland

Edit: This has been reposted many many times! I'm sorry folks, a search first was obviously in order. That said

Anyone have any good youtube Disney home video links? I love seeing the park in motion in all it's past forms.
      Hi, thanks for posting! Check out this thread

http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/172964-incredible-home-park-film-footage-vintage-disneyland-1950s-beyond.html

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Disneyland has sure changed. Fantasyland looks nothing like it did back then.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X