This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Merchandise in the parks

I will be going to Disneyland on September 7th & 8th and she had requested that I bring her back Chicken Little merchandise. I know Chicken Little is not popular at all, but is there anywhere in either park that you have seen Chicken Little items?

Also, during my last trip, I bought her Finding Nemo bath toys from the shop at It's A Small World and she LOVES them. Has anyone seen bath toys in other shops around the park?

Re: Merchandise in the parks

I thought there were some items like that in the Emporium last time I was there. I think they were over in the toy section??
    Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

I don't recall ever seeing any Chicken Little merch inside the park, but I only go once every 2-3 years. It's possible there is Chicken Little stuff and I just have never seen it.
      Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

I know they sell sets of both Pixar and Star Wars tub toys in the park.
        "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

No, there isn't anymore Chicken Little merchandise in the Parks. Only around when the film released but nothing now.

Tub Toys I've seen in the Emporium, World of Disney, Small World, Big Top Toys on Buena Vista Street.

Comment

I don't think there is Chicken Little merchandise anymore. You could try looking though. I would say your best bet is at World of Disney located in Downtown Disney.

"So make the best of this test and don't ask why. It's not a question but a lesson learned in time."- Green Day
            "The harder you work, the luckier you get."- Billie Joe Armstrong
            "This is my rage. This is my love. This is my town. This is my city. This is my life."

Comment

Chicken Little merchandise is no longer carried at the resort.

Bath Toy/Squeeze sets can be found at many of the larger stores, such as Emporium and Elias and Co. Designs include: Pixar and Friends, Princess, Ariel and Friends, Mickey and Friends, Pooh and Friends at the least. I think I've also seen a Star Wars one, too.
              "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

The only Chicken Little item I can think of off hand is the CL Vinylmation from Animation Series 2. You might find that in the parks at any of the vinylmation locations (make sure to look in the open trade boxes, too -- sometimes it shows up). Otherwise, there is a page of merchandise for CL on Amazon. I know, not exactly the same as buying at DLR, but if it has to be CL, then at least you know where to find it.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X