Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unknown autograph from Disney character.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Unknown autograph from Disney character.

I was looking through some of my old autograph books today, and I noticed a signature that reads "Ma". The bottom line of "a" extends below the Ma part, and there's a line going through that. I would believe that to be Max from the Goofy movies, but I was little at the time and it could have just been a scribble.

Then I read somewhere that Max Goof is only a meet able character in Disney World, while I was at Disneyland the time this autograph book was signed.

So my question is, does "Max" sign his name like that, or did I go up to some Disney character named "Ma"?
    Fear of the unknown.

They are afraid of new ideas.

You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

Re: Unknown autograph from Disney character.

Yes, that's Max. He has been at DLR, and I do believe he was out recently at Big Thunder Trail.

Comment

Originally posted by detalexip View Post
      Yes, that's Max. He has been at DLR, and I do believe he was out recently at Big Thunder Trail.
      Alright, thanks!
      Fear of the unknown.

You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

Comment

Max does make an appearance at Goofy's Kitchen I believe.

"So make the best of this test and don't ask why. It's not a question but a lesson learned in time."- Green Day
        "The harder you work, the luckier you get."- Billie Joe Armstrong
        "This is my rage. This is my love. This is my town. This is my city. This is my life."

Comment

Confirmed. I saw Max at the DLR main entrance by the floral Mickey a few weeks ago. I was surprised to see him of course, but there he was.

For some some great trip reports, features and reviews, please check out http://www.thedisneylandreport.com.

Comment

Could have been Ma Beagle?
            WDW - 1987 & 1991
            DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
            DLR - October 2011

Comment

This isn't my photo, but heres Max's autograph Max's signature | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Comment

Max is also on the same float with his dad in the Christmas Fantasy Parade.

Comment

Max was out in front of the Animation building in DCA just last week.

Comment

I've seen Max around too (first week of July)... big deal, one of my twins is Max, so I had to point it out.

Comment

Originally posted by ssaamm View Post
                      This isn't my photo, but heres Max's autograph Max's signature | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
                      The one I have of Max is alot different then that one here is the one I got of his.

Also I was therer last night and Max was out on Main Street around 7:30pm by the Mad Hatter shop.

Comment

Originally posted by ssaamm View Post
                        Exactly what I was describing.

It's good to know that older characters, who aren't classics, and not many people know, still get to walk around the park.
                        Fear of the unknown.

Comment

I have seen Max in the park before, back in the 90's. . . he was mostly in Mickey's Toontown, IIRC. . .
                          ​Pinkamena Diane Pie, is that you?

Comment

We've seen Max a couple of times at the Plaza Inn for breakfast.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X