Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Music playing in Condor Flats?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music playing in Condor Flats?

Does anyone know or have a list of the music that plays in Condor Flats in DCA, more specifically right outside Soarin' Over California? There's one song I hear all the time that I really love, but I can't pinpoint where it's from. I'm sure it's from some Disney movie. It's a very uplifting, orchestral piece.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Re: Music playing in Condor Flats?

www.disneymusicloops.com

Comment

here is the exact location for the lazy:
      http://www.whaleweb.net/kirsten/dml/dlr/dlr-gs-cf.html

Comment

Thank you so much! It's "Welcome Aboard, Sir" from the Air Force One soundtrack if anyone else is curious.

Comment

Thank for you for posting this site, I am totally jazzed, I've been building a Disney music file on my Itunes/Ipod and its occupies over 1/3 of a 20 gig and I have so many gaps in loop music...now I just need to figure out a piece of software to edit the multiple songs into one loop.

Comment

yeah... Nice site. I have been browsing around for about 30 minutes...

Thanks for the link monorail1

Comment

Thanks for the free publicity! I run that site, and I just gotta add - I'm always looking for new information, so any info anyone has to contribute, the help is always appreciated!

/way behind on updates... stupid school...
              "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X