This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Wondering about the Faces of Mickey & Pals

Now as we know there are Costumed Characters Faces that don't move. Now with Mickey and Minnie they have I believe Animatronic Faces their Eyes and Mouths move. Now their are so many versions of these possibly at different parks but How do they do it? It amazes me. Do they create a Animatronic Face for everyone or do they reuse the old ones and change their attire? I don't know what they are called or anything(Which I am quite ashamed of) but I would love to know more about them.
    Always read the fine print.

Re: Wondering about the Faces of Mickey & Pals

There are many of these characters operating at the same time. They are in the parks and on the cruise ships.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

If you look close enough to say Mickey's hands when they move they controll there eyes,and mouth with there fingers by the way they move them. But it's real quick so it doesn't ruin the efacts [ms].

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook View Post
        If you look close enough to say Mickey's hands when they move they controll there eyes,and mouth with there fingers by the way they move them. But it's real quick so it doesn't ruin the efacts [ms].
        Not always. There is more than one way they are controlled.

And for characters that have animatronic versions, they have at the moment: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Chip, Dale and Baloo that I know of. I think there is also a King Louie somewhere.

I have heard storys about a prototype Mickey head made it the late 90s that could fully articulate his mouth. And from what I've heard, it looked creepy as heck.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X