This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy

This will be my first time on space mountain ghost galaxy and I have a couple questions. Ill be going on the 21st of this month and I would like to know how the stand by line is. And my second question is would there be any fastpasses around 4 p.m. Im going to the parks right after school. Thank you for answering my questions.

Re: Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy

Originally posted by WoC 95 View Post
    This will be my first time on space mountain ghost galaxy and I have a couple questions. Ill be going on the 21st of this month and I would like to know how the stand by line is. And my second question is would there be any fastpasses around 4 p.m. Im going to the parks right after school. Thank you for answering my questions.

It will probably have an hour plus wait moving to 90 minutes after 5pm. It's hard to tell with FPs but I'd guess they will have some left when you arrive.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Since the 21st is a Wednesday, the standby line shouldn't be over an hour at 4 p.m. The FPs might have run out by then, though.

Comment

The 21st is a Friday. It's my dad's birthday and the last day of our trip.

Comment

Originally posted by dfan07 View Post
          Since the 21st is a Wednesday, the standby line shouldn't be over an hour at 4 p.m. The FPs might have run out by then, though.
          The 21st is a Friday. I leave for the Resort that day.
          sigpic
          "It's fun to do the impossible." ~Walt Disney

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X