This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Magic morning hours

So with the purchase of a 3 day hopper it says I get one day of early entry on the select days. Now I have done this before and I am familiar with it, but got to wondering if they have early entry for DCA? I would love to get on RSR without a lot of ppl

Re: Magic morning hours

Originally posted by wonton View Post
    So with the purchase of a 3 day hopper it says I get one day of early entry on the select days. Now I have done this before and I am familiar with it, but got to wondering if they have early entry for DCA? I would love to get on RSR without a lot of ppl
    They come with early admission for one day of your visit. You can enter a Magic Morning held only in Disneyland Park. Usually on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and it appears starting in October no longer on Sundays.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

thanks darn i wish dca had something similar

Comment

at least until the end of september, if you stay at a resort hotel (Disneyland Hotel, Paradise Pier, or Grand Californian), you can enjoy early admission to either of the parks Not sure if this coincides with your trip plans or not....

Comment

Originally posted by wonton View Post
          On-property Disney hotel guests and Annual Passholders can enter DCA early. Regular ticket holders are only permitted to enter Disneyland for Magic Mornings.

Comment

I emailed guest services to see if it was possible to get EM or MM for APs in October since we are staying off resort. Not suprisingly, their answer was no.

Anyone have any idea how to get EM or MM as an AP in October? We are only AP's because we are doing two trips within a year and live in Seattle.

At least we are saving a couple hundered each night on our room.

Comment

Originally posted by brem View Post
              I emailed guest services to see if it was possible to get EM or MM for APs in October since we are staying off resort. Not suprisingly, their answer was no.

Anyone have any idea how to get EM or MM as an AP in October? We are only AP's because we are doing two trips within a year and live in Seattle.

At least we are saving a couple hundered each night on our room.

APEE, Annual Passholder Earlt Entry, was a promotion this summer or special AP benefit. It allowed AP holders to make a reservation to enter each park once an hour early this Summer end on the 13th of this month. Giving the AP holders a chance to see the new DCA, and cleaned up Matterhorn before general guests arrived. It's held on the Magic Morning Days in DL and opposite days in DCA.

As an AP Holder myself I employ the two strategies available to get into the parks early.

1. Stay onsite every now and then, which gives me access to Extra Magic Hours the resort guest benefit. You just need admisson and to show your room key to access this.

2. Instead of renewing my pass, I start over. I get a 3 day hopper, use the Morning Magic access that comes with it, then upgrade my hopper to my next AP.
              Be Cool Stay in School!
              Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X