This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Disney Parks Blog "Get Spookier" Meet-Up

I just noticed this today and the event is already closed for registration. I totally missed out! Any micechatters going?
    How can I get an alert about these special events?

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/[email protected]

Re: Disney Parks Blog "Get Spookier" Meet-Up

Nope....they really need to send out more Emails....I'm an AP I want to go to more events but I can't go if Disney keeps making events that are last minute and only those who check the blogs daily can go to
    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dfan07 View Post
      I just noticed this today and the event is already closed for registration. I totally missed out! Any micechatters going?
      How can I get an alert about these special events?

Disneyland
      An alert, nobody is that special. It only has 100 spots.

I found on on the disney parks blog, in my FB newsfeed. It filled up before I noticed it a couple hours after it was posted.
      Be Cool Stay in School!
      Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

I read the Disney Parks Blog everyday and also subscribe to their email update. The email subscription is pretty crappy. It doesnt email you everytime something is posted. It waits until 5 or 6 entries are posted on the blog and then emails you. If it had a different subscription service where it emailed you everytime a new entry was posted I might actually get into one of these special events because I receive email on my phone.

Even with me reading the blog every day I have missed the last two events and I get slightly upset everytime I go on there and theres a special event that already filled up!!! :verymad:
        Jack Sparrow - "You have been monstrously deceived." Pirate - We are decepted then..." Jack Sparrow - "Yes"

Comment

If everyone could go to the special event, it might not be as special...

If anything, you can add the blog to your RSS feed and then have that email/alert you every time there's an update.

Comment

I got into the event. The fastest way to get alerted is to "like" their Facebook page or follow them on twitter @Disneyland @disneyparks For the Disneyland Half Meet Up I think they gave us a 30 minutes heads up. For yesterdays sign up they gave a 5 minute heads up.
            I actually heard this said by a CM over the loud speakers at Big Thunder in 1995, "Please do not sit on the rocks. You will fall...and you will die."

Comment

Are you dressing up in your Halloween costume for tomorrow? I also got into the event and I'm going too.

Or to others too, will you dress up in your Halloween costume or just go in normal clothes?!?
              Last edited by iamdisneysgirl; 09-16-2012, 09:41 PM.
              :thumbup:

Comment

New poster here but not new to the forums. I was able to get into the event but my guest is no longer able to attend. I know this is very last minute but I would like to extend an invite to someone here, preferably to someone who has never been to one of these events. (FYI, you won't be required to accompany me during the event)

Comment

I wish they'd find a way to tell APers about these events other than the Disney blog. Unless you read these forums you wouldn't have any idea you needed to even go to the blog to look for these opportunities.
                  Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X