This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] AP Question.

Next week my friend, our kids and I are going to Disneyland/DCA. I already have my AP's and my friend is buying her's this week online. Her issue is that she had a AP before but didn't make the last 2 payments (I'm not sure why). Now she's wondering will they allow her to get another one if she pays off the balance that she owes? I'm not familiar with how that works so I came here to ask the experts lol.

Re: AP Question.

714) 781-4567.

Comment

I'm sure they will let here get an AP but yes she does have to pay off the remaining balance on her previous one. They might even charge her a late fee or some sort of penalty for not paying it
      Jack Sparrow - "You have been monstrously deceived." Pirate - We are decepted then..." Jack Sparrow - "Yes"

Comment

Thank you, I will pass on this information.

Comment

She can still get a AP, there is noreason why she can't, She just needs to pay off the remainingbalance, luckly there is no interest on the AP's .. disney does notcharge interest on the payments! SO with that note, she just needs topay off the remaining and then get her new one.

Comment

Thank you, I gave her all the info so she's going to get the pass online and pay the remaining balance once she arrives at the park.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X