Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After entering one park, can one person take tickets to the other park to get FPs?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] After entering one park, can one person take tickets to the other park to get FPs?

To further clarify, I want to enter California Adventure with my family in the morning and then later walk over to Disneyland with all of our tickets ahead of the rest of the group to get Fastpasses at Disneyland. Is this possible or does everyone have to activate their tickets at the second park in order to get fastpasses?

SpaceMtnAlum94
    Very few have had the privilege of operating Space Mountain. Fewer still have pushed the A-lift stop. I am one of those few.

Re: After entering one park, can one person take tickets to the other park to get FPs

Once tickets are used to enter a park by the ticket holder they become activated for the day to use in any FP kiosks. You will be able to this, no problem.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Re: After entering one park, can one person take tickets to the other park to get FPs

No, they will have to enter the other park as well at some point that morning. Once they enter both parks once you can use it to collect fast passes without them in both parks.

Comment

I believe Swamptmarsh is correct. After the family entered DL. I took all their tickets with me to DCA and got WOC fastpasses.

Comment

Ive tried the same for rides and it didn't work till they were in the park. This was 4 months ago.

Comment

I was able to last year. We were in DLP, I ran over to DCA got Tower passes. It is true that if the pass hasn't been activated at a gate, it won't work in the machines (it spits out a fastpass that says your pass hasn't been activated and to get assistance from a CM)

Comment

Just this August our group was in DL and I went over to the DCA to get fp for Tower and it worked.

Comment

Cool...that totally clears every things up...lol

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X