Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Refurbishment park... Jamboree staying? 2013 Line Up!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Refurbishment park... Jamboree staying? 2013 Line Up!

I was surprised, after reading In The Parks, to see how many areas of the park were being refurbished. I am glad so much work is going into the park. Though I was really bummed to see Alice wasn't on the top of the refurbish list.

Also after reading the Disney Parks Blog today I found out that The Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree will be continued through the Halloween season. I sort of assumed this back area would be closed after the busy summer season and hopefully re-examined as a spot for a Frontierland refurb.

So I'm assuming for 2013 at Disneyland were looking at:
    Fantasy Faire
    New Fantasyland Theater show
    Refurbished Storybook Land
    Refurbished Indy
    Refurbished Restaurants/stores

No Thunder Refurb
    No Alice Refurb
    No major Tomorrowland announcement
    No major Frontierland announcement

It this what most were expecting or what?

Re: Refurbishment park... Jamboree staying? 2013 Line Up!

Tomorrowland and Frontieirland not being announced is no surprise. Pretty much everyone knew they wouldnt announce anything until at least the D23 expo (if they announce anything at all). I have a feeling Alice will get her refurb in January or February and Big Thunder is supposedly going down in January from what I've heard.
    Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

Comment

I think that toontown needs a refurb to bring in more people to it, serously. was just there the other day, we went to TT, not sure why but we did.. it was EMPTY. not a soul was back there! AND the It seems like the upkeep on some of the interactive sound things over by Cartoon Spin need some fixing also..Cartoon Spin was a 0 min. wait..IT was just sad to see toontown so empty, like a ghost town. i guess it's not the highlight of everyone's visit anymore.

Comment

Thunder is going down next year according to Al.....maybe Alice too but that one we'll have to wait on
        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post
          I think that toontown needs a refurb to bring in more people to it, serously. was just there the other day, we went to TT, not sure why but we did.. it was EMPTY. not a soul was back there! AND the It seems like the upkeep on some of the interactive sound things over by Cartoon Spin need some fixing also..Cartoon Spin was a 0 min. wait..IT was just sad to see toontown so empty, like a ghost town. i guess it's not the highlight of everyone's visit anymore.
          I never was a big Toontown fan. I really haven't been on Roger Rabbit in years. I think they need to take out Gadget's Go Coaster and junk the Fantasyland theatre, if they used all of this space they could put in a Seven Dwarf's coaster and smaller D Ticket, plus add a restaurant in an area of the park that needs it.

As of right now, the land is sort of a corridor to nowhere, if they took out the Fantasyland theatre, then they'd be able to make a sort of "loop".

Comment

Just wait till D23 next year to see any Tomorrowland news.
            sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

I don't think ToonTown really needs anything except maybe an E Ticket. As far as theme goes, it's one of the best themed lands in all of the resort. The place is covered with little things that'll take you and hour or two to find if you look for them.
              -Jack :geek:
              Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X