X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizzapants
    replied
    Re: Pizza Port Refurbishment

This is one of my favorite restaurants, mostly for the "outside" seating next to the ramp up to Space Mountain. I don't know why, but I really like it there. But yes, better pizza and a matching color scheme would be great. I always thought that red facade was too much.

Leave a comment:

• Poisonedapples
    replied

I hope they refurb the pizza also.

Leave a comment:

• mratigan
    replied

dont they sell cardboard here????

Leave a comment:

• calsig31
    replied

I hope the refurb to Play Doh Port includes a new menu. Maybe they can try selling pizza there.

Leave a comment:

• clippers6
    replied

Perhaps they will be switching to the flatbread pizzas that Village Haus, Trader Sam's, and Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta have.

Leave a comment:

• Goofy Daddy
    replied

I'd like to see it re-themed and get a new menu. I have always thought that it is far too pricey for basic pasta dishes and pizza. I don't know what kind of food they should derve there to be honest, but something different would be good.

I agree that the outside paint job, no matter what they are selling on the inside, should get in line with the rest of TL

Leave a comment:

• cruise
    replied

I pray that this project includes a color scheme update to better match Tomorrowland in its current incarnation.

Leave a comment:

• swampymarsh
    replied

On the 22nd. No official word on what work is coing on.

Leave a comment:

• Princess Victoria
    replied

No clue. But I do hope they repaint the facade at least. As it stands, it reaks of the 1990s. If they could repaint it similarly to how it looked in the 1967, it would fit much better with the nearby Star Tours.

Leave a comment:

• jrramsey
    started a topic [Question] Pizza Port Refurbishment

Pizza Port Refurbishment

Just read in the Dateline Disneyland that Pizza Port if undergoing some "refurb". Does anyone know how long this is planned or when it will reopen?

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X