Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post-Christmas Crowds for Disneyland and DCA?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Post-Christmas Crowds for Disneyland and DCA?

After Christmas day, my family was thinking of possibly going to Disneyland, anytime between the 26th and 31st.

Are the crowds still very crowded, or does everyone go after Christmas?
    Fear of the unknown.

They are afraid of new ideas.

They are loaded with prejudices, not based upon any reality, but based onÖ if something is new, I reject it immediately because itís frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.
    You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

Re: Post-Christmas Crowds for Disneyland and DCA?

I mean it wont be as bad for as the week before....but I would go the week after New Years....HM and Small World will be open and crowds will be very light
    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

After several years experience as a Premium AP, I would say without a doubt that this is the MOST crowded week of the entire year.

This doesn't mean you can't have fun. I have been many times on Christmas Day, NYE, and the days between and had tons of fun. BUT if crowds are what you want to avoid, ANY other week of the year would be better. It takes a lot of advance planning, flexibility, and patience!!
      "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

Not that it's always accurate but Touring Plans shows that week to be the worst.

Comment

There's still the New Years crowds to worry about.
          sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

I was there last year on December 27th and took this picture while in line for BTMRR, which was out into Big Thunder Trail.

Needless to say, it was crazy crowded.
            sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X