X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mouseknotts
    replied
    Re: AP Question

There has been a discount for a while, a few years ago it was 10% and now it has been bumped up to 20%. I can not say what it will be after December but there should still be a discount.
    To get the AP rate on a hotel you will need to get your pass a couple of months early, as the rooms tend to fill up fast.
    You will need to do the math to see if it will pay off for you, if you buy a lot of stuff then it might be worth it, if you eat most of your meals in the park then it might be worth it. We try to go at least twice a year to get the value out of our passes.
    Good luck and have a great time when you go.

Leave a comment:

• Tink1969
    started a topic [Question] AP Question

AP Question

I have been seriously considering purchasing a premium AP. I -along with my family-will be staying at the Paradise Peir January 13-19,2013 ending my vacation with the 5K on the 19th. I figured with the hotel discount, entry into the parks everyday, etc the pass would pay for itself in no time and I may even save some money. My question is this: On the Disneyland website it states that merchandise discounts will end 12/31/2012. Will there really be no more discounts or will the discount change to a different amount? They way I'm reading it is that the discounts will end completely on the merchandise and now I'm not so sure I want to purchase an AP. The trip in January is most likely the only time I will visit Disneyland in 2013. Thank you for your help.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X