This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Halloween Time in DCA "?'s"

So we all know that DL will be totally done up for this Halloween season this year and DCA in the past usually comes up short in their offerings?
    So I was wondering what DCA is doing this year for Halloween (ie: Carsland,BVS,PP etc) is going to get anything special? Or are they going to wait and go full-blown for Christmas time instead?(with Carsland Christmas etc) TIA
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol! :ap:

Re: Halloween Time in DCA "?'s"

Originally posted by Experiment 626 View Post
    So I was wondering what DCA is doing this year for Halloween (ie: Carsland,BVS,PP etc) is going to get anything special? Or are they going to wait and go full-blown for Christmas time instead?(with Carsland Christmas etc) TIA
    There are rumors around regarding layovers for these seasons. As far as Halloween, it sounds like nothing is happen except the Frankieweenie preview in the Mupets 3d Theater and the making of Frankieweenie display in the Animation Building. I was not in the parks this week to verify if anything was in fact there, but no live reports of stuff going up, unlike in DL. The season starts on this Friday.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

I was hoping for at least fall foliage decorating BVS.

I am looking forward to what Christmas has in store for BVS and Cars Land.

Comment

BVS will be getting Halloween decorations. Not sure on the other lands. Then there's the Frankenweenie stuff in Hollywood Land. When I was there last weekend, the gift shop at Tower of Terror had all its Halloween decorations up already.

Comment

As SoCalFan mentioned, BVS will be getting a Halloween treatment which will be expanded every year.

Comment

I'm almost certain that Buena Vista Street will be getting some Halloween/Fall bunting similar to Main Street's. BVS had 4th of July/Patriotic bunting, so I don't see why they wouldn't do the same for this holiday
            The music celebration puts some motion into my ocean!
            sigpic

Comment

I know Carsland is getting ALOT of Christmas stuff....lets hope we see a few things up for Halloween too
              Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

they do decorations at DCA, but nothing like they do at Disneyland.. if they were going to a special halloween version of RSR then they would of shut the ride down now for that refurb, but they havn't.. i think WOC does something special for Halloween..

Comment

^I don't think Racers would but the Land might....we know they have big plans for Carsland for Christmas...hopefully it get's some stuff for Halloween too
                  Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

^ well i was just there yesterday, i saw ZERO halloween decor out, nothing. not even a fall wreath or garland like they normally have.. disneyland on the other hand, it's decked out and ready for friday ! :thumbup:

Comment

You know you would think TOT would at least get a little something since it falls into that Halloween Holiday theme almost perfectly.
                      Feel free to visit my Etsy Shop; https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlienKaboo...=hdr_shop_menu
                      to see my Disney and StarWars skirts for little girls.

Comment

It would be really cool if, next year, they had a separate ticket event that was mainly for the adult crowd. A nice Halloween party where Mad T is, killer ride program on ToT, maybe some kind of maze, World of Color Halloween. All while the family friendly version takes place across the esplanade.

Eh, a guy can dream.
                        www.youtube.com/lundopictures

Comment

Originally posted by dictionary View Post
                          You know you would think TOT would at least get a little something since it falls into that Halloween Holiday theme almost perfectly.
                          The first year of Halloween time, tot did receive a rather extensive Halloween decor overlay. The whole lobby was decked out for a Halloween party wih dusty decorations. And when you approached the attraction there was a big archway with bats and the HTH logo.

Also, guests from the hotel would tell ghost stories in front of the tower's fountain.

I dont remember if these offerings came back at all after that first year.

Comment

Originally posted by dictionary View Post

u would wouldn't you?! like really?? no tho, i think Disney figures since it's in theme 24/7 365 days a year that's it's good enough as it is with out extra decor.. i am just guessing.. i don't ever remember them dressing the gift shop up at all. and the dusty decor is there 365 days a year 24/7 anyway.

Comment

Apparently there's still no fall decorations in BVS today...

Comment

Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post
                                u would wouldn't you?! like really?? no tho, i think Disney figures since it's in theme 24/7 365 days a year that's it's good enough as it is with out extra decor.. i am just guessing.. i don't ever remember them dressing the gift shop up at all. and the dusty decor is there 365 days a year 24/7 anyway.

The lobby was decorated specifically for Halloween. There were orange banners and bunting and Halloween props on the tables, all aged. It was very nicely done since it was only up for a month and a half. This was in 2006.

Comment

I never saw it then, i only got my pass in 2008. since then i havn't seen anythign special with ToT for halloween.but i will be there tonight and i will look to see if anything has been done

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X