This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Beads Fillmores Taste-In

It seems as if the beads were not "industrial strength" and were torn down by Guests. Disney just finished the job.
    It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

Comment

Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
        Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
        Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

Comment

"Disneyland is often called a magic kingdom because
          it combines fantasy and history, adventure and learning,
          together with every variety of recreation and fun,
          designed to appeal to everyone."

- Walt Disney

"Disneyland is all about turning movies into rides."
          - Michael Eisner

"It's very symbiotic."
          - Bob Chapek

Comment

Originally posted by flynnibus View Post
            I wish Disney would get some balls and force parents to face their lack of parenting and stop ruining the world for the rest of us.
            By what means?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CMinParadise View Post
                By what means?
                By any and all means. Starting with a division-wide policy that defines as unacceptable those customer behaviors which threaten the enjoyment of the product by other customers. Followed by budgeting funds for restructuring the Disney University training program from the top down and training frontline management and employees in dealing with all levels of customer behavior (there currently is no such training, and the D.U. is widely acknowledged as a pathetic joke). Accompanied by a management policy which assumes the employee is right in customer/employee disputes unless there exists reasonable proof otherwise. A policy which treats non-rude customers as welcomed guests, and treats rude customers as welcome to leave the DLR and take their 'tude to Knotts, Universal and Six Flags.

And that's just for starters.

Or, Disney can continue playing it cheap -- no training for frontline employees in dealing with rude or aggressive customers, halfhearted and spotty attempts to enforce vaguely defined policies, and throwing the employee under the bus in 95% of customer/employee disputes.

Gee, let's guess which direction Disney will continue for the foreseeable future.
                "Disneyland is often called a magic kingdom because
                it combines fantasy and history, adventure and learning,
                together with every variety of recreation and fun,
                designed to appeal to everyone."

- Walt Disney

"Disneyland is all about turning movies into rides."
                - Michael Eisner

"It's very symbiotic."
                - Bob Chapek

Comment

The missing beaded curtain at Fillmore's juice stand in Cars Land will soon be replaced with a sturdier wood-bead version. TDA may have lost several recent battles against the One Disney attacks on the local Anaheim culture, but they know they have to keep Cars Land looking its best. Christmas in Cars Land will truly sparkle, even if the CM's don't have much to celebrate this year.
                  I'm surprised they lasted as long as they did. I never personally saw kids swinging on them, but i'm scared to think one of those strands could have gotten caught around a child's neck..

It was a nice detail and i'm happy a sturdier replacement is coming.
                  - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X