X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Christian Bale sends family to Disneyland

Link:

Christian Bale becomes real-life superhero for boy with cancer | OMG Now - Yahoo! omg!

Re: Christian Bale sends family to Disneyland

Very touching!

Comment

He's redeemed in my book.

http://www.amazon.com/Rent-A-Cops-ebook/dp/B00CGP2Y8S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367081996&sr=8-1&keywords=rentacops

Comment

Originally posted by TONY THE BEAT View Post
        Redeemed from what?

Comment

Batman is the coolest!

Comment

Originally posted by OliviaVonDrake View Post
            Redeemed from what?

A few years ago Christian Bale went off on a crew member on the set of Terminator Salvation. It was recorded and someone leaked it on the internet.

Here's a link to an article about it: Christian Bale F Bombs Terminator Set It Was Just A Moment Assistant Director Says| E! Online

And I agree, he has redeemed himself

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

Comment

well, i can't read this now because i'm at work and i'm sure i'll burst into tears, but that's wonderful and i wish i'd hear more about wealthy celebrities doing things like this for "the little people."

Comment

Originally posted by XxBellaThornxX View Post

A few years ago Christian Bale went off on a crew member on the set of Terminator Salvation. It was recorded and someone leaked it on the internet.

Here's a link to an article about it: Christian Bale F Bombs Terminator Set It Was Just A Moment Assistant Director Says| E! Online

I want him to go off on another rant like this. It provided some great radio sound bites.
                "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Gosh I love that man!

Facebook me!
                  Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Originally posted by TONY THE BEAT View Post
                    Even before this, he went and visited with the victims of the Aurora, CO shooting. Even celebs who don't curse out crew workers on set don't usually do this sort of stuff. The guy has my utmost respect.

Comment

Originally posted by XxBellaThornxX View Post

Yes, I recall that very well. I didn't feel that it cast him in a bad light anymore than it did the unprofessional crew member or the director who refused to step in or say anything. It was a desperate attempt at publicity for a movie that bombed horribly.

Comment

I'm starting to think Christian Bale is one of the coolest people on this planet. What he did for the theater shooting here in Colorado was amazing and this is just as cool. Hollywood needs more like him.
                        Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

I've always wondered if he gets comped at Disneyland due to his work in Newsies, Pocahontas and Howl's Moving Castle.

Comment

Christian Bale is AWESOME!!!!

Another member already mentioned that he visited the victims of the Aurora theater shooting a few days after it happened. What the other member didn't explain was that he did it complely on his own, without any media or paparazzi.

While most celebrities would take the opportunity to make an 'event' out of it, he just showed up with no warning. One minute it was business as usual and the next he was sitting next to the survivors just being a down to earth guy. From the reports, given by the survivors, he was deeply affected by the incident and felt an emotional obligation to show up and give his condolences. Needless to say, this selfless act opened my eyes to just what kind of man he really is.

Since i was born and raised in Colorado this tragedy hit home and opened up emotional wounds from Columbine. I've been to that theater and currently live about 5 miles from it. In a nutshell, Christian Bale is simply a 'Good Guy' and a true life 'hero'.

Comment

funny that someone mentioned he sent a kid to the park...cause I saw Christian Bale at Disneyland last Wednesday (9/5) with his wife and kid.
                              Jack Sparrow - "You have been monstrously deceived." Pirate - We are decepted then..." Jack Sparrow - "Yes"

Comment

A hero in real life as well. That's awesome.
                                "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X