This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] EMH Dates Changed?

So the Disneyland EMH web page says this about Extra Magic Hour after September 29 (pay close attention to where it's going to be offered on Sundays) :

---------------
    Extra Magic Hour for Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests
    For this limited time, both theme parks will be open every day for Extra Magic Hour. After September 29, Extra Magic Hour will be available every day, during a hotel stay, according to this schedule: Disneyland Park on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, and Disney California Adventure Park on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
    ---------------

BUT, when I go to the Monthly park hours calendar and pull up early admission hours for dates in October, I see that on Sundays in October, EMH is listed as being available in DCA, not DL.

Anyone have an idea as to whether this is legit and they're switching the dates or if it's some kind of error they've made on the calendar for each of the Sundays in October?

Re: EMH Dates Changed?

The calendar has shown the Sunday DCA EMH since the 30th of September showed up on it. The EMH explanation hasn't been changed since it went up a few months ago and is mostly like out of date and incorrect.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
    Working...
    X