This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Audition Nerves

Only a month til auditions and im freaking. Firstly i cant dance so im hoping that just having fun with the moves will be enough and i'm a half inch short of being a Prince. (something i really want . Anyone else getting nervous as auditions loom over the horizon

Re: Audition Nerves

Good luck! I really would take a little time, however, to learn some basic dance. A couple sessions with a ballet instructor on how to carry yourself would probably go a long way, particularly if you'd like to be a Prince.

Comment

Originally posted by ShelbyH View Post
      A couple sessions with a ballet instructor on how to carry yourself would probably go a long way, particularly if you'd like to be a Prince.
      I agree. Even any type of dance for that matter. Getting some basic knowlege will help you understand most of a subject.

Break a leg!
      Be Cool Stay in School!
      Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Don't worry! Have fun! It's literally the easiest audition experience on earth. There are SO many factors that go into casting. Remember, saying "i can't" is setting yourself up for failure. Figure out what you can do and sell it. Otherwise, you will never be cast. If you want to be able to do something then learn how to do it. Cut and Dry. Go to a dance studio and learn. You are the only person holding you back.

Comment

Don't worry about it, everyone's going to be abit nervous its natural Get some dance lessons if you can, although if its not a parade/show audition you don't have to be able to dance, just have a go and have fun with it and that can get you through. Dance lessons might help though, should calm your nerves abit if you can dance alittle bit

Comment

Good luck. I auditioned for Main Street Electrical Parade a long time ago. I was much more athletic and was able to get through to the second round. But I was having fun, not really stressing about it.
            I am old. But still love Disneyland.

Comment

Have a thick layer of confidence sprinkled with fun.
              With kind regards,
              The Tony

Comment

Hey y'all i just nailed my phone interview and got approved to go to auditions ... "Boo Ya" - Ron Stoppable (a character i wish they still had btw)

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X