Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One night anniversary trip to DLR - what would you do?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One night anniversary trip to DLR - what would you do?

For my 40th, my wife booked a room at the DL hotel, we did the Walk In Walt's Footsteps tour and had a fantastic Dinner at steakhouse 55. In between we spent a fantastic day at the park. The tour is great and even better now that you get to venture into Walt's apartment above the firehouse.

Comment

My hubby and I dined at what I think was called El Vaquero Steakhouse at the Disneyland Hotel on our honeymoon. It was great! I think it's now called Steakhouse 55.

I hope you get on the Lilly Belle and have a wonderful trip and create many wonderful memories.

Comment

Originally posted by Kat95242 View Post
        My hubby and I dined at what I think was called El Vaquero Steakhouse at the Disneyland Hotel on our honeymoon. It was great! I think it's now called Steakhouse 55.

I hope you get on the Lilly Belle and have a wonderful trip and create many wonderful memories.
        I think we're going to need to have a meal at Steakhouse 55, a lot of people have been recommending it! And thank you so much for your thoughts. I can't believe how incredibly nice, supportive, and informative everyone is on this forum.

THANK YOU!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
        KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X