This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Holiday Fantasmic/Fireworks Schedule

So I am looking at the Oct schedule and I am guessing the Nov and Dec months will be pretty much of the same expect for possibly peak days.

Are the Fireworks and Fantasmic days/times limited to weekends only? I was planning a M-Th (afternoon) trip and it looks like WOC will be ongoing but didn't look like either the Fireworks or Fantasmic would be running until the weekend. TIA
    Feel free to visit my Etsy Shop; https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlienKaboo...=hdr_shop_menu
    to see my Disney and StarWars skirts for little girls.

Re: Holiday Fantasmic/Fireworks Schedule

Originally posted by dictionary View Post
    So I am looking at the Oct schedule and I am guessing the Nov and Dec months will be pretty much of the same expect for possibly peak days.

Are the Fireworks and Fantasmic days/times limited to weekends only? I was planning a M-Th (afternoon) trip and it looks like WOC will be ongoing but didn't look like either the Fireworks or Fantasmic would be running until the weekend. TIA
    Yes. Disney dials back the entertainment schedule when the crowd levels are so low. It's a bummer. I had to adjust my trip schedule to add in a Sunday, just too see Fantasmic!

Comment

Thanks. Well disappointing for sure but I guess that's the draw back to having less crowds.
      Feel free to visit my Etsy Shop; https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlienKaboo...=hdr_shop_menu
      to see my Disney and StarWars skirts for little girls.

Comment

Originally posted by dictionary View Post
        Are the Fireworks and Fantasmic days/times limited to weekends only?
        No. During the Holiday Season Fireworks are planned for every night.

Fantasmic is only on the weekends, Friday to Sunday. However it runs the full week of Thankgiving and goes daily the last week or two of December and first week of January when the parks are crowded.

WoC has been normally scheduled to show nightly since it began.
        Be Cool Stay in School!
        Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Do you think that fireworks will be every night in November?

Comment

I think the Holidays at Disneyland start November 9 this year.. So fireworks will be nightly from then on..

Comment

Originally posted by Kat95242 View Post
              Do you think that fireworks will be every night in November?
              No, not until the season starts. In fact the weekend before it starts there are not fireworks, the only weekend of the year this happens. It's because they are setting up the Christmas show.

Originally posted by AaronInCal View Post
              I think the Holidays at Disneyland start November 9 this year.. So fireworks will be nightly from then on..
              Technically the season starts on Monday the 12th. Of course because the Believe in Holiday Magic fireworks are set up they will probably start on that weekend with Friday the 9th. The parade, castle lighting, snow, and some decorations not until the Monday the 12th start of the season.
              Be Cool Stay in School!
              Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X