This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disneyland and Supplemental Oxygen

This friday I hope to return to the Happiest Place on Earth after about a 2 1/2 year absence. What's different about this trip is that my health has taken a downturn this year. I was diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer in June, and actually feel much better since then due to God's grace, the treatment I've received and the prayerful support of numerous friends (more numerous than I had thought, but that's a story for another time).

Anyway, I currently need supplemental oxygen to feel "normal". Those of you familiar with lugging those oxygen tanks around or "oxygen concentrators" will understand me when I say I need 1-2 liters when I'm at rest, and 3 liters if I'm walking around. I am in possession of several small tanks that I could lugg in a backpack (4 at a time), and I'm trying to secure a portable oxygen concentrator for that day.

I was wondering what Disney policy was for allowing this stuff in the parks and on the rides .... any advice would be greatly appreciated....
    "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
    - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X