Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Would you swap DCA for another park?

If you had the ability to pick up DCA and swap it with another Disney park anywhere in the world, would you? Or has DCA earned a place in your heart now?
    For example you could pick up Epcot and swap it with DCA

Personally, I don't think I would anymore, if I was asked 2 years ago I think I'd have swapped it with Epcot

Re: Would you swap DCA for another park?

DCA for DisneySea in a heartbeat.

Comment

Id take DCA over Disney Sea. I rreally do believe
      Disney Sea is a magnificent park, with magnificent theming... However the park just has no aappeal for me.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
      ~

Comment

^ I'm inclined to agree. Can't be sure though, having never been to DisneySea, but the pics I've seen and stories I've heard make me think yes.
        Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

Comment

DCA is perfect for Disneyland Anaheim. DisneySea is perfect for Tokyo Disneyland. I couldn't imagine trading them.

Comment

DCA is good now in my book. They have done everything right this time around. It feels like a Disney Theme Park to me
            Jack Sparrow - "You have been monstrously deceived." Pirate - We are decepted then..." Jack Sparrow - "Yes"

Comment

ummm... DisneySea obviously. That's like asking like I'd prefer <insert your opinion of a crappy fast food restaurant> to <insert your favorite restaurant>

Comment

Fix hollywoodland and Prardise pier(perhaps cover the screamin supports with faux wood?) Plant some trees in condor flats and make it more forest like, add a water attraction in pacific wharf, move autopia to cars land and make them talking jeeps that you drive through taillight caverns. Do all that and the rest of the world can keep their parks. We're so close, disney!!! Dont stop now!!! )
                In the quest for quality, I have no problem with the characters footing the bill.

Comment

To be only Disney Sea but that's pretty unfair considering how amazing of a park that is....but I love DCA just as much because I think Carsland and BVS are some of my favorite lands I've ever been too
                  Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Not in my right mind! DCA is perfect for California and DisneySea is perfect for where it's at. End of story.

Comment

I love DCA, but I'd trade it for Animal Kingdom.
                      Fear of the unknown.

They are afraid of new ideas.

They are loaded with prejudices, not based upon any reality, but based onÖ if something is new, I reject it immediately because itís frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.
                      You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

Comment

Disney Sea for sure...but give me WestCot before that.

Comment

Nay

Comment

It would be hard to give up DCA at this point. But Tokyo DisneySea would be still be a vast improvement.

To not have to fly half way around the world anymore to visit it would be amazing!

Comment

As far as "Disney" parks ... I'd swap it for EPCOT or DAK.

As far as "Non-Disney" parks ... I'd swap it for IOA or Busch Gardens Williamsburg.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X