Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Does anyone remember Inn At The Park?

I stayed there in 1981 or 1982 it was a high rise like the Disneyland Hotel and it was across Harbor from Disneyland. I remember my dad pointing out the window to me and my friends to Space Mountain and said, "you guys ready to play?" DOes anyone remember where it was and/or what's there, now?
    When I go to Disneyland, I tune my FRS Radio to channel 2, without a quiet code. They're faster than a cell phone and you can talk to a whole group at a time, and you don't have to get everyone's cell phone number in advance.

Re: Does anyone remember Inn At The Park?

I am pretty sure (95% confidence level) that the hotel to which you refer is now called the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort. That's a much longer and less-catchy name. Like the original Disneyland Hotel it features one high-rise structure and several shops and resturants spread around at ground level.

Link to website:
    Disney Hotel in Anaheim, California- Sheraton Park at the Anaheim Resort
    Proud member of Team It Doesn't Matterhorn, winners of the 2012 Gumball Rally Team Spirit Award.

Comment

I think I stayed there some time in the mid-80s. It was exciting to look out the window and see Disneyland's "mountain range" off in the distance.

Comment

Does anyone remember the Anaheim "Grand" Hotel? We stayed there one time in the '70's because my folks were attending a convention there...... We had "Passports" to Disneyland..... they still had Ticket books then and having a "Passport" w/ unlimited access to "E-Ticket" rides was pretty exciting.... at the time.....

Disney bought it, demolished it, and it is now the Pumba Parking Lot.....

Any recollections "OldHotelGuy"? Might be an interesting thread.....

Comment

Originally posted by sdjeff4sc View Post
          Any recollections "OldHotelGuy"? Might be an interesting thread.....
          I'm thinking he might have some 70's or 80's pictures that will have it in the background.
          Be Cool Stay in School!
          Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X