Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Question about Fast Passes?

My family goes to DLR every year and we have yet to see World of Color, and we haven't been since Carsland opened. So my dilemma is which fast pass do I get first, World of Color or RSR? And do I have to wait a specific amount of time before I can get a fast pass for the other one? I thought about doing one of the lunch/dinner World of Color packages, but I have a very picky three year old who wouldn't eat anything off the menus at Carthay Circle or Wine Country Trattoria. And the lunch boxes don't look all that appetizing.
    Disneyland: '76, '77, Jun '84, Dec '87, Dec '88, Apr '97, Nov' 00, Dec '06, Dec '07, Apr '09 and Dec '09, Oct '10, Dec '11, Oct '12, Jan '14, Jan '16 (Star Wars 10k)
    Disney World: Mar '04 and May '13

Re: Question about Fast Passes?

I don't think WOC counts towards your Fast Pass limit. So you can get both..so IMO go have someone wait in line for WOC (if there is one) and someone go get RSR fast pass, then come back and pick up your WOC FP..if there is no line for WOC then still do RSR first.
    Feel free to visit my Etsy Shop; https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlienKaboo...=hdr_shop_menu
    to see my Disney and StarWars skirts for little girls.

Comment

If you want good area to stand for WOC I would do the Picnic option for the ticket, otherwise through themachine it's luck of the draw if you get a good area,becuase somearea's are better then others...the picnic lunches are very yummy, myfavorite was the vegetarian one... the food at CCT is a bit more highclass. But as an adult I appreciate the food, I like it!

now with RSR, yes you will need to ge aFP. Get one when you get to DCA because the times are sporadic, I gotone at 4pm, and I couldn't use it till 10pm that night, and this wasa few weeks ago. But single rider line people just a heads up, isfaster then waiting in the stand by line. And if you dont' wannt waitfor FP time then single rider line is the fatest way to get on.

Comment

Fastpasses for rides and shows are independent of one another. I would get the one for the Racers first as that is the one that is likely to "sell out" sooner.
        "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
          Fastpasses for rides and shows are independent of one another. I would get the one for the Racers first as that is the one that is likely to "sell out" sooner.

i second this!

Comment

Originally posted by jeannie527 View Post
            So my dilemma is which fast pass do I get first, World of Color or RSR?

As mentioned RSR should be the first FP you get in DCA. It runs out the fastest, about 2 hours after park opening. Depending on the time you visit and its crowds it could run out in as fast as 90 minutes of last longer than 2 hours.

And do I have to wait a specific amount of time before I can get a fast pass for the other one?

WoC is not truly a FP and won't effect when you can or can't get other FPs. They also last into early afternoon at the least. Often into the last afternoon and evening.

However with rides, DL doesn't effect DCA. In each park the rides effect eachother. There is a maximum of 2 hours for getting your next FP in a park, though if the return window is soon that return time is the minimum.
            Be Cool Stay in School!
            Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

I know that a show like WOC is not linked to something like RSR. I had someone tell me yesterday that California Adventure is borken into Fast Pass zones and that all rides are not linked. He thought his example was you can get Fast Passes for both Tower of Terror and California Screamin' at the same time.

That is not true, right?

Comment

Originally posted by FolsomFan View Post
                I know that a show like WOC is not linked to something like RSR. I had someone tell me yesterday that California Adventure is borken into Fast Pass zones and that all rides are not linked. He thought his example was you can get Fast Passes for both Tower of Terror and California Screamin' at the same time.

That is not true, right?
                That is not true, but technically correct.

All DCA FP attractions are connceted to eachother except one. California Screamin, is the exculsion so it won't effect or be effected by other FP attractions. WoC as I mentioned above is not truly a FP attraction so it is no connected either and not consider a FP attraction.

For example you can not go from RSR to ToT and get a FPs minutes apart because they are connected and you will be limited by the RSR return time or two hour maximum.
                Be Cool Stay in School!

Comment

Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
                  That is not true, but technically correct.

All DCA FP attractions are connceted to eachother except one. California Screamin, is the exculsion so it won't effect or be effected by other FP attractions. WoC as I mentioned above is not truly a FP attraction so it is no connected either and not consider a FP attraction.

For example you can not go from RSR to ToT and get a FPs minutes apart because they are connected and you will be limited by the RSR return time or two hour maximum.

Why isn't Screamin' connected to the others?

Comment

Why isn't Screamin' connected to the others?
                    It just isn't. Last spring is became disconnected.

In Disneyland Park, Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin is not connected as well.

Screamin and Roger Rabbit are the only two unconnected attractions right now.
                    Last edited by swampymarsh; 09-13-2012, 03:12 PM.
                    Be Cool Stay in School!

Comment

That is not true, right?

the rides are connected together, not all together, some are connected to others, while others are not connected to each other.. it's just the way the system goes. and disney can unconnect a certain ride at anytime from the system.

Comment

Thank you all for the info!
                        Disneyland: '76, '77, Jun '84, Dec '87, Dec '88, Apr '97, Nov' 00, Dec '06, Dec '07, Apr '09 and Dec '09, Oct '10, Dec '11, Oct '12, Jan '14, Jan '16 (Star Wars 10k)
                        Disney World: Mar '04 and May '13

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X