This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Breakfast in DL

I've heard the River Belle Terrace is a great place for breakfast in DL. I was looking at the allears menu and I don't see a mickey waffle listed. Does anyone know where I could get a mickey waffle in DL?

Re: Breakfast in DL

Carnation cafe has the Mickey waffle, I think! And they're pretty darn yummy. A little step up from the River Belle as far as quality (bigger sausages, a little more selection, plus table service), though I do still love the River Belle.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Mickey Waffles are also in the Plaza Inn, served at the Minnie and Friends Breakfast buffet. You can also get them at the hotels for sure at Goofy's Kitchen buffet and Storytellers Cafe with or without the buffet. Also in the PPH at the Surfside Lounge/Cafe and I'm pretty sure in the PCH Grill at Mickey's Surfsup Breakfast buffet.

At River Bell Terrace that have Mickey Pancakes. Sometimes I go there because it a nice quiet place in the morning and I enjoy sitting out in the cool air looking at the RoA. Usually do this on morning when I'm without my neice and nephew since with them we go to ride in the mornings when lines are short.
        Be Cool Stay in School!
        Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

The surfside lounge is a more reasonable price (per allears.net) than Carnation Cafe and Plaza Inn doesn't show a breakfast menu so I might go there. I'd like to eat at Carnation Cafe but it has meat with it there. I'm vegetarian. Also, I don't know that I'd want to spend that much time sitting down for breakfast.

Comment

The Mickey Mouse Pancakes from the River Belle Terrace were my go-to breakfast when I first started having breakfast inside the park.

River Belle Terrace, October 18, 2003 by Gone2Disneyland, on Flickr

But the Carnation Cafe has now become my go-to place breakfast, thanks to friends who detoured me there to enjoy their table service. And Mickey Waffles.

by Gone2Disneyland, on Flickr

I actually haven't been back since the remodel. Will need to head back soon.

Comment

The Storyteller's Cafe in the Grand Californian has mini mickey waffles at their buffet! Super tasty
              sigpic

Keeper of the Dynamite Goat on RCMC

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X