Announcement

Collapse

Gumball Rally 2018

Tickets are selling fast! Act now to reserve your spot. http://micechat.com/events/rally
See more
See less

Haunted Mansion Holiday/Small World Holiday and 50th Celebration

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Mansion Holiday/Small World Holiday and 50th Celebration

Answer the poll..MICEAGE IS THE NUMBER ONE DISNEY BOARD ON THE NET!
    Yes. The overlays should proceed as they are so popular.
    72.22%
    No. The attractions should remain in their original forms during the 50th celebrations.
    27.78%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by JoeCool; 03-12-2005, 05:56 PM.

Also, does anyone know if believe in holiday magic will continue this holiday season or will we have a year full of remember???
    I have a dream
    A song to sing
    To help me cope
    Trough everything

If you see the wonder
    of a FairyTale
    You can take the future
    even if you fail...

I believe in Angels
    Something good in everything I see
    I believe in Angels
    When I know the time is right for me...

I'll cross the stream.... I have a dream

Comment

Good question......................

Comment

I think the overlays should proceed and that so Im told remember will go throughout the holidays without believe. But for me the Holidays have to go on because they get alot of buisness from that and its not really Christmas without going to Disneyland for alot of people, also the jack skelington really gets me in the mood for Halloween when it comes around.
        Current DL Entertainment Technical Services

Former DCA Attractions CM

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Disney
          Also, does anyone know if believe in holiday magic will continue this holiday season or will we have a year full of remember???
          We will be having a holiday season. (chuckles) Threads like this are really quite confounding.
          ~ Tasty, yet morally ambiguous! ~

Comment

The 50th Celebration may cause one of the usual entertainment holiday offerings to be shifted to DCA.

Comment

Originally posted by Moving Sidewalk
              The 50th Celebration may cause one of the usual entertainment holiday offerings to be shifted to DCA.
              old news at mousesinfo it's the parade that they're looking at moving to DCA
              "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

I could care less if the HMH returns, but the Small World Holiday is a welcome change.

Comment

Does anyone know if 2005 is the last year for the HMH overlay...Make sure you vote!

Comment

Originally posted by Hikari to Kurai
                    I could care less if the HMH returns, but the Small World Holiday is a welcome change.
                    I totally agree. HMH is great and I really do think that they do an incredible job, but I'm ambivalent about what should happen for the 50th. But the work they do on IASW is so incredibly eyecatching and beautiful that I would feel bad depriving the poor tourists of it.

There is the fact that you have to take both rides down to do this so there would be a couple months at least where tourists are coming for the 50th and two classic attractions are down. I don't know how they would deal with that.
                    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

Yes, both the Mansion and Small World will not be running for about 4 weeks each in 2005 for the installations of the holiday overlays and then again in January 2006 when the overlays are taken down. It is does not seem right not to have HM and SW and any attraction under reburishment during the 50th celebrations. Remember vote!

Comment

Is 2005 the last year for the HMH overlay? Any info? Remember to vote!

Comment

Simmer down Joe Cool, if someone had the info they will post it eventually- its like what 6 or 7 months away anyhow, worry about it when it happens.

Comment

OK, I'll simmer down...just want plan and get the best rates for the cross-country trip in Dec 2005. I had a great time during my Dec. 2004 trip and coming again in August 2005.

Comment

By over a 2-to-1 margin, Mice Age members want the HMH and SW overlays to be in place during the 50th celebrations..do you? Be sure to vote...

Comment

Working...
                              X