X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crowds tonight 1/6?

Worth going after 5 or to many people?

Re: Crowds tonight 1/6?

There will be plenty of guests. Fridays are always very busy with locals having their TGIF's there. As further evidence, this board gets pretty empty around 4PM on Fridays. (Sure, people do other things on Fridays, but a good percentage are hitting the park.)

Add to it lingering vacationers, and it will be very busy.
    If you like that sort of thing, then by all means go.

But it will be crowded.

Comment

What about DCA? Are they testing Monster's Inc? Or is it open?

Comment

Yes they are testing Monsters inc. A cool ride with some neat special effects. ive been on it twice and plan to go back today to go on it again. the average wait for it though is an hour. For the last two days thats what its been anyways. Well if you go see you there.
        My wife... yes, my dog... maybe, my guitar...never!!!

Comment

Forecast is calling for high winds again...so the fireworks may get cancelled like last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover
            Forecast is calling for high winds again...so the fireworks may get cancelled like last night.
            Well that's disappointing. My wife and I have a babysitter tongiht so we can go see them. She hasn't see the 50th fireworks yet because it's too late for the kids (we live over an hour away).

What are considered high winds? According to Yahoo, they are supposed to be 5-10 mph tonight.

Comment

Actually, didn't go after all because my 1 year old got sick. That means there will probably be fireworks.

Comment

I went last night
                Oh my gosh, it was sooooooo crowded
                There was a line for DCA that extended halfway over the esplanade.
                Monsters Inc had a hour and a half wait and Tower of Terror was 190!
                I did get on a lot of stuff but after the fireworks in Disneyland, wow, it was a mess

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X