Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Haunted Mansion Holiday FP?

Does Haunted Mansion Holiday offer fastpass this year?
    I actually heard this said by a CM over the loud speakers at Big Thunder in 1995, "Please do not sit on the rocks. You will fall...and you will die."

Re: Haunted Mansion Holiday FP?

With the rumor that it wasn't going to be offered this year, I'd be intereted in knowing this too

Comment

Originally posted by disneychrista View Post
      With the rumor that it wasn't going to be offered this year, I'd be intereted in knowing this too
      Is there a reason, even if just rumor, why it wouldn't this year? It always has a significant stand by wait time and the FP machines are right there by the gate.

Comment

It has been confirmed on Twitter that there is NO fast pass distribution. They are using the area as a meet and greet for Jack and Sally.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
        ~

Comment

^ OH u know what i think i remember them last year doing that also with jack and sally..

Comment

^^This is true. Saw Jack and Sally out at Disneyland today. Both HM and SM are open now
            Jack Sparrow - "You have been monstrously deceived." Pirate - We are decepted then..." Jack Sparrow - "Yes"

Comment

I'm actually happy there isn't a FP this year. I went on Haunted Mansion Holiday when there was a FP more than once and even without the pass I was on the ride in less than 20-30min.
              Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

The CMs manning HM said that they are not offering it this year. It was my first time on HM Holiday ever, and I got to ride it this evening. The line moves really fast and 30 minutes doesn't seem that long. Too bad I missed Jack and Sally tho! Maybe next time

stitch is love

Comment

I told you guys

Comment

Thank goodness. I don't want to turn this into a "Hate Fastpass" thread, because I really enjoy fastpass where it is actually useful, but fast-loading, high capacity rides like the Haunted Mansion don't need it. Because, you know...it's fast-loading and high capacity..

Click the banner! ^^^^
                    Follow us on Twitter
                    @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
                    Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

The wait was only about 25 minutes with the line going all the way out to the Haunted Mansion's front gate (on Sat afternoon). So not having FP's really isn't a problem. And the pictures with Jack and/or Sally look great from the FP distribution area--they have the Haunted Mansion in the background visible between curtains of Spanish Moss.

Comment

I'm only happy because they are using this for a jack and Sally meet and greet. I can't lie I get a little overly excited when I see them out and about!!!

Ah I just love Halloween time in the DLR.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X