Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got this in my E-mail, Super Duper offer for Passholders!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poisonedapples
    replied
    Re: Got this in my E-mail, Super Duper offer for Passholders!

oops. someone else opened a thread on this after me.. i guess this one will die out now..

Leave a comment:

• ohmyjustin
    replied

This would be perfect for me...if I were going to the parks. I wish I could take advantage of this offer.

Leave a comment:

• Poisonedapples
    replied

Originally posted by tromo58 View Post
    i'll probably take advantage of this offer. planning on buying some of the halloween pin sets on the 20th, which will be well over the $50 total. either that or i'll just convince myself to buy stuff that i *need* to get the "free" mickey ears.
    Originally posted by MarenBoBarren View Post
    I got it too! I'm excited because my trip is from the 21st-23rd so I'll just catch the end of it I usually spend 50 bucks or more at the Emporium anyway

$50 in merch purchase.. does Disney not know it's not that hard to do that for some of us AP holders!? So this is a good offer !

Leave a comment:

• MarenBoBarren
    replied

I got it too! I'm excited because my trip is from the 21st-23rd so I'll just catch the end of it I usually spend 50 bucks or more at the Emporium anyway

Leave a comment:

• tromo58
    replied

i'll probably take advantage of this offer. planning on buying some of the halloween pin sets on the 20th, which will be well over the $50 total. either that or i'll just convince myself to buy stuff that i *need* to get the "free" mickey ears.

Leave a comment:

• Got this in my E-mail, Super Duper offer for Passholders!

I just received this in my email today, i am sure other's did as well, but i thought i'd post it just in-case and just because :ap: I wonder if anyone will do this offer?

Glow w/show ears offer-click here..

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X