This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Birthday at Disneyland for a 47yr and 11yr older

Planning a trip to Disneyland (9/25-9/28) for the first time. It is mine and my daughters birthday on 27th. We are on a budget. I have a couple of questions. There will be 4 adults and 1 child.
    • Is the Peacock Suites a good place to stay on a budget (around $100/night) with breakfast? I would really like a hot breakfast. Any other suggestions. No availability at Carousal Inn. I will check Last Minute Travel - Best Deals: Hotels, Packages, Flights, Activities but just wanted to see if anyone suggested any good hotels with pools and breakfast (maybe hot breakfast).
    • Is there any restaurants that do free birthday dinners? Maybe if we sign up on their websites before we go???
    • Also, any suggestions on restaurants? Pizza, american (burgers) etc - nothing real fancy.

Re: Birthday at Disneyland for a 47yr and 11yr older

Peacock Suites is a long walk about 20 minutes away. It's hard to get a full hot breakfast. BW Park Place, have them and are super close Park Vue Inn but won't beat the price. Ramada Maingate has Biscuts and Gravy and may beat the price it's also much closer. Because you are planning late, and some big groups are filling hotel rooms you probably won't find a better hotel option unless you want to give up breakfast.

Denny's has some birthday deal. Also the patina group has a birthday offer and have locations in DTD http://www.patinagroup.com/joinus.php Sometimes a couple places in Garden Walk are on restaraunts.com Restaurant.com - Find deals on neighborhood restaurants

On the corner of Harbor and Katella is a subway. Just north of the park entrance a McDonalds. There is a few pizza location on Harbor as well.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Ramada Anaheim Plaza Hotel on Katella and Harbor includes a free breakfast. I think the rooms are around $100. They have a pool and free parking.

I hope you and your daughter have a great birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by ryannemae View Post
        Planning a trip to Disneyland (9/25-9/28) for the first time. It is mine and my daughters birthday on 27th. We are on a budget. I have a couple of questions. There will be 4 adults and 1 child.
        • Is the Peacock Suites a good place to stay on a budget (around $100/night) with breakfast? I would really like a hot breakfast. Any other suggestions. No availability at Carousal Inn. I will check Last Minute Travel - Best Deals: Hotels, Packages, Flights, Activities but just wanted to see if anyone suggested any good hotels with pools and breakfast (maybe hot breakfast).
        • Is there any restaurants that do free birthday dinners? Maybe if we sign up on their websites before we go???
        • Also, any suggestions on restaurants? Pizza, american (burgers) etc - nothing real fancy.
        Check red lion. They had a special $109 and free parking & breakfast for 4. Not sure if they allow 5th...

There was a special on dl special website.

Comment

Anaheim Plaza Inn is only $59 per night, has a cheap hot breakfast (under $5) at their restaurant and is directly across from Disneylands Main Gate.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X