• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smartlabelprint
    MiceChatter
    • Sep 2012

[Question] Magic Morning

In your opinion would it be better to go to Magic Morning in DLP on Saturday or Monday? assuming those are the days offered after Sept...
  • swampymarsh
    Under that tree again!
    • Nov 2011

Re: Magic Morning

What Saturday or Monday?

Sleep is often needed. When hours are short on weekdays and not weekends it would be better on Monday since you can wake up later than on Saturday to get to a MM.

When hours are long everyday it's not as simple a decision since people are on vacation during these peak times crowds are more even day to day. It's still a little better to go on Monday since crowds are a bit lower.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

• smartlabelprint
      MiceChatter
      • Sep 2012

Thx for ideas. It's 1st weekend November.

Comment

• swampymarsh
        Under that tree again!
        • Nov 2011

Originally posted by smartlabelprint View Post
        Thx for ideas. It's 1st weekend November.
        Are you aware MM, Magic Mornings are for people with 3 day or longer tickets and conincide with Extra Magic Hours that hotel guests get? They are only in Disneyland Park but held on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, no longer Sundays when you visit.

If it's the very first weekend the 3rd and 4th, I wouldn't be too concerened. It's a very slow time to visit so with a few days in the parks you will be able to get plenty of attractions in. Because there are no fireworks that weekend due to them switching to the christmas show, even the weekend nights slow down quicker than usual.
        Be Cool Stay in School!

Comment

• smartlabelprint
          MiceChatter
          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
          Are you aware MM, Magic Mornings are for people with 3 day or longer tickets and conincide with Extra Magic Hours that hotel guests get? They are only in Disneyland Park but held on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, no longer Sundays when you visit.

Yes I knew its not on Sunday. That will be at DCA for hotel guests? Didn't know it was on Tues/Thurs. I'll just go Sat! Wondered if MM would be busier that day 'cause it's a weekend...
          If it's the very first weekend the 3rd and 4th, I wouldn't be too concerened. It's a very slow time to visit so with a few days in the parks you will be able to get plenty of attractions in. Because there are no fireworks that weekend due to them switching to the christmas show, even the weekend nights slow down quicker than usual.Good to know. I hear reports they may be filming Xmas parade. Not interested in seeing that & I hope it doesn't make the queues longer.
          Thanks or the info!

:lol:

Comment

• swampymarsh
            Under that tree again!
            • Nov 2011

Yes Extra Magic Hours a resort hotel guest is in DCA on the opposite days of MM in DL.

Don't have any concern about the Christmas Parade Filming. It's not a full parade that runs all the time or all the way across the park. They use a bunch of dancers and a few floats to get "highlight" shots. They do takes over and over but it's isolated to the hub and Main Street. So if you need to get buy it's barely a problem for more than a couple hundred feet of walking.

If you were not in this part of the park you would never know it was happening it doesn't draw crowds and make the lines longer. It's hardly any more disturbing than when they film anything else at the parks which happens dozens of time a year. If you want to stop and check it out you can catch a glimpes or watch what happens, some people do this but it's not very exciting.
            Be Cool Stay in School!

Comment

• smartlabelprint
              MiceChatter
              • Sep 2012

Thanks!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X