This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Keep Fast Pass?

When you get on an attraction or see a show using a fast pass, do they take it or can you keep it? I wanted to add them to a memory book for my daughter. If they typically take them, would they let me keep it if I asked?
    * *The dreams that you wish will come true* *

Re: Keep Fast Pass?

they take them. if you want something to keep just put your card through a little later and you will get a non-valid fastpass

Comment

I have asked nicely before and they have let me keep one (not one for each person in the party though, probably too much of a risk we'll just jump on again). Just tell the CM it is a souvenir and they are generally very nice about it.

For example, we had a HMH FP for a midnight ride on 10/31. I asked if I could keep it for a souvenir. The CM took all the FPs for our group, but gave me one to save. It's in my DL photo album with other such memorabilia.

Comment

As Gary said above: if you put your ticket into the FP machine right after you get your FP, you will receive a second ticket that says "sorry, you can't get another FP". It looks just like the Fastpass ticket with the attraction name/etc. but obviously it's not valid.

Actually, if you just look on the top of the FP machines, you will probably find a bunch of those "sorry, you can't get another FP..." tickets that you can keep.
        Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

Comment

You can always take a photo of your FP with your cell...

Comment

theyll probably take them,i only have 3 FP just because at HM i got a extra from the machine at that point( for some reason they gave 2 per AP at that point) and for indy and splash i didnt meet the times and stil have them
            My Art site
            http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Comment

Haha in my wallet I have old fastpasses that have gone unused from various trips where my sisters was too tired to do a late night indy, or getting one for Roger Rabbit but forgetting to go back before it closed pre-fireworks. But I do know that when I took my friend for her first trip to the parks ever (when she was 18) she wanted to make a scrapbook of it so we saved the first fastpass she got and the cast member was really nice about it since we explained that we just wanted to keep hers for keepsake purposes
              sigpic

Keeper of the Dynamite Goat on RCMC

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X