This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fantasmic! Advice

You know I would say a good hour..it depends on how crowded DL is that day. I have gone an hour and sat and waited (minus a blanket or towel) only to find people camped around me with blankets, strollers and what not..and then when the show begins everyone starts crowding together and people stand..IMO leave the stoller folded or parked somewhere other than in the Fantasmic viewing spot. Bring something to sit on because waiting for an hour on cold hard cement isn't exactly comfy. But I would pull that up and stand..and realize people are going to just walk up while you have camped out for the past hour only to squeeze in and stand in front of you so bring a bucket of patience.

I like to spend the $60 just because me sitting in a chair and not having to arrive until 20 min before the show and be given hot beverages and food is definitely my way to go..alas not so cheap when you have a huge family.
    Feel free to visit my Etsy Shop; https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlienKaboo...=hdr_shop_menu
    to see my Disney and StarWars skirts for little girls.

Comment

Disney still needs to figure out better seating arrangements for these shows.
      Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4Apples4Disney View Post
        Disney still needs to figure out better seating arrangements for these shows.
        This.
        Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

And strollers in the seating area will be moved to the stroller parking in front of PotC... er at least that's what they did last month.

Comment

Check out this link to Mouse Expedition
            Mouse Expedition: Tip of the Week: Where to watch Fantasmic

It talks about the second show, but it will also give you an idea on the sweet spots to view the show.

#1 the middle seating area
            #2 the standing viewing area behind the middle light tower

Comment

so does Disneyland ever cancel the second showing of Fantasmic last minute?

We're thinking now that we'll try and catch the fireworks ("Remember, Dreams Come True" - I hear that's one of their best!) and do the second showing... we'll just have to give the kids coffee HAHA - J/K! But if we do, we have to miss out on the first showing of Fantasmic. And if Disneyland cancels the second showing, well, that puts us S.O.L!

Also, the second showing is 40 minutes after the fireworks end... is that enough time to get situated with a decent spot? Do people typically leave the park after the fireworks?

Comment

I got the special seating once. The food they serve is a variety in a box, but still good.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X