Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Strobe Lights In New Matterhorn?

Traveling to DL soon with a friend who has epilepsy. He can ride most things at the resort, but it can still be an issue. (Indy=good, ToT=good; Toad=bad, Mad T Party=bad)

Here's my question. I recall someone commenting on the new Matterhorn thread indicating they added pretty severe red/blue strobe light effects to the Yeti. He even said something along the lines of, "They're going to give someone seizures with those things!" I watched some videos of the new Matterhorn on Youtube though, and don't see any real strobing at all.

So what's the deal? Intense strobes now or no? Can anyone update me so I don't accidentally murder my friend?

Re: Strobe Lights In New Matterhorn?

There are strobes lighting up the yeti but it only flashes on him , not sure if it would affect him

---------- Post added 09-18-2012 at 12:39 PM ----------

The strobes are white , there is red and blue accent lights around him but they dont flash
    Im here for fun and info not be a bully! Carsland here I come:yea:

Comment

The strobes were there before the rehab. If it's that much of a worry just ride on the Tomorrowland side of the mountain. It's the Fantasyland side that has the strobe effect.

Comment

Originally posted by DLFreak15 View Post
        The strobes were there before the rehab. If it's that much of a worry just ride on the Tomorrowland side of the mountain. It's the Fantasyland side that has the strobe effect.
        True I didn't think about that!
        Im here for fun and info not be a bully! Carsland here I come:yea:

Comment

Thanks for the tips!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X