This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Annual Pass Upgrade?

I'm going to be in the Disneyland area 10/3 - 10/7 and i'm looking for a disneyland ticket to upgrade to an annual pass. I live in Washington state and go there 4+ times a year (due to the cost of tickets its hard to visit more!). I'm willing to pay someone for their last, unused day of their ticket. I am a 20 year old girl and i do make enough money to travel every year by myself so PLEASE email me if you have any tickets like this!

Thanks so much!

Re: Annual Pass Upgrade?

Folks, buying and using tickets you find on the internet may save you money, but the use of those tickets may violate Disney's terms of use for them, you never know if you are dealing with an honest person or not.

While we understand the desire to discuss this topic and we all want to get the best prices, we urge you to deal with Disney or a licensed ticket broker only. Since we are all about playing by the rules on MiceChat, this is a subject that we just don't discuss, because it invariably leads to posts extolling variations on reusing Disney tickets or other schemes.

Thanks for your understanding.

Thread closed.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
    Working...
    X