X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mousedaddy
    replied
    Re: Pirates League at Disneyland

ok i called to book for the 3rd and asked if they have full costumes and they do they are about 65.00 for the costume and 35 for the experence so 100 bucks to becom a Pirate not bad it is booked

Leave a comment:

• saramommy
    replied

Oh good! Thanks for the feedback!

---------- Post added 09-23-2012 at 01:28 PM ----------

Btw, this is Pirates League...

Leave a comment:

• AlohaStitch
    replied

I'm not exactly sure what Pirates League is, but I have read where a number of people have gone and said that their children had a fantastic time.

Leave a comment:

• saramommy
    replied

Good idea Smartlabelprint! One more question...what's the make-overs from Studio 365 like?

---------- Post added 09-23-2012 at 09:07 AM ----------

That's true napeterson18! Although my daughter still talks about her last BBB make over from January. It would be fun to try something different that is only around for a short time.

Leave a comment:

• napeterson18
    replied

This is just my opinion, but as your boy is older than your girl and probably acts a little more cognizant than his three year old sister, I think you should go to the Pirates League. I am not aware at how good it is, if it is underwhelming, etc., but the fact of the matter is is that you can get the entire family dressed up and have those memories rather than having just your three year old being the only one in costume (something that she likely won't remember).

BBB will be there for as long as you go to Disneyland. Who knows, maybe the Pirates League is worth it, but there is no guarantee the experience will be there past this year.

Leave a comment:

• smartlabelprint
    replied

Not everyone is on micechat. Maybe you can get your son themed & if you like it add the rest of the fam.

Leave a comment:

• saramommy
    replied

That's what I'm afraid of. It opened up September 1st. Maybe we better stick to BBB

Leave a comment:

• DisneyIPresume
    replied

No idea. The lack of response indicates it either hasn't opened yet (which I don't think it has) or the experience has been so underwhelming that it isn't worth even talking about.

Leave a comment:

• saramommy
    replied

No advice at all??

Leave a comment:

• saramommy
    started a topic [Question] Pirates League at Disneyland

Pirates League at Disneyland

Has anyone been to the one at DL yet? Is it worth going to? My 3 year old daughter loves to dress up (and loved the BBB experience on our last trip), but we also have a 5 year old boy. So, instead of going to BBB for my daughter, we decided to make reservations at Pirates League for both of them. My husband and I are also considering doing the makeover. Thoughts, advice, recommendations please!

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X