Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disney Animation: Closed all Weekend?

Went to DCA this morning to check out the Art of Frankenweenie exhibit but was disappointed to hear from the CM that the whole building is closed this whole weekend for a "special event", anyone know what this event is?
    Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

Re: Disney Animation: Closed all Weekend?

Wow....=( Thanks for the heads up....was going to go there and take pictures again.....My last ones came out to dark! Didn't hear about anything when I was there yesterday.
    Little and broken, but still good.

Comment

I don't know what the event is, but the side door facing the Hyperion had signs saying it was a media entrance.

Comment

I assume it's something for Frankenweenie then. Hmmm.

Comment

It's disappointing. They should have tagged their advertising that says "...exhibition September 14th to November 5th" with an asterisk and some small print.

Comment

They probably had some of the stars from Frankenweenie there for a press event. I saw Martin Short (he was a voice actor in Frankenweenie) with a small group and a plaid getting onto Pirates Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Macro View Post
              They probably had some of the stars from Frankenweenie there for a press event. I saw Martin Short (he was a voice actor in Frankenweenie) with a small group and a plaid getting onto Pirates Saturday night.
              You're probably right, I also noticed an elevated amount of plaid activity on Saturday as well. I really wish that something was announced ahead of time as far as it being closed this weekend. At least the event runs all the way through October. :/
              Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

Comment

'Frankenweenie' press junket weekend, finished up today with Tim Burton and producer Don Hahn, et al at GCH, film screening at AMC theatres.
                "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Woa....I'm glad I made it in there at the beginning of my trip on Friday then! I was so excited since I, in my dozens of trips to the parks, never really investigated and therefore NEVER KNEW that there was a area with Beast's library in it. Which is like my favorite scene in Beauty & The Beast...so thankfully I was able to get in there
                  sigpic

Keeper of the Dynamite Goat on RCMC

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X