This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Murphy?

First time seeing Fantasmic tonight and had Maleficent quite tall rather than Murphy. A CM simply reported him out, but had no knowledge of when he'd be back.

Wonder whether he's likely back in the next 2 days or if, when he's down, he's down for a duration?

Re: Murphy?

Ah yes...the wild and unpredictable Murphy. I wonder if Vegas has odds set up and if you can bet on whether or not he will show up in a given show or not.

Comment

These goes directly along with the recent Eel thread. The maintenance on this show has become a joke. It's never the same choice two nights in a row, and too many people are coming to the park thinking they've seen it when in actuality, they only seen about 80-90 % of the show. Shameful.

Comment

Murphy is a girl. Or a mad woman, jealous of a beautiful princess.

I waited a long time to finally see that marvelous dragon in Fantasmic. My entire 2011 vacation was dragonless after three performances of Fantasmic were viewed without her showing up.

Then in May of 2012. I saw Fantasmic, and Murphy was magnificent. Not just once, but in both performances that I saw.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

ORWEN: Well, everybody needs to take a day or night off every now and then--even dragons! Otherwise Disneyland would have to face a law suit for making its characters work too much without any time off! Everybody knows that!

Comment

Probably some maintenance or something. They had to have spent millions trying to get her built and subsequently up and running all those years ago. She'll be back in no time.
            "Y'all come back now, ya hear?"

Comment

You are very right, Witches, Murphy probably had too many vacation days accumulating.
              Glitz, Glamour, Gaiety!

Comment

Disneyland and D23 send old “Fantasmic!” dragon down LA freeways to Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives exhibit | Inside the Magic

is this why?

Comment

My random, unscientific sampling over the Spring and Summer indicated that Murphy was very reliable throughout that period, or I was very lucky. I didn't see a Murphyless F! until very late in the Summer.

Comment

Lately I see this missing, or something else missing more often than not.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X