Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snow Whites Wishing Well restored to former glory!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Snow Whites Wishing Well restored to former glory!

I am happy to report that Snow Whites Wishing Well has not only come out of simple refurb, but the Well's light has finally returned and has been upgraded. The Well's light had been gone for about a year now. I am so glad to see it return. The lighting has changed for the water and statue sections, as well.

Last edited by orbitalpunk; 09-24-2012, 09:30 AM.

Micenation

Re: Snow Whites Wishing Well restored to former glory!

Looks very nice, glad to hear even small area's like this still get worked on at the Parks
    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by orbitalpunk View Post
      I am happy to report that Snow Whites Wishing Well has not only come out of simple refurb, but the Well's light as finally returned and has been upgraded. The Well's light had been gone for about a year now. I am so glad to see it return. The lighting has changed for the water and statue sections, as well.

That's a great picture! Did you take it?

Comment

Originally posted by Disneymike View Post
        That's a great picture! Did you take it?
        Thanks. Yep.

Micenation

Comment

We left on Friday and it was still under construction looks awesome though!!

Comment

YAY! That is my favorite area at the park for nostalgic reasons. Very glad to see it looking so gorgeous.

Comment

Does it still play the same creepy music in there? Half serious - Half in jest. Really, that voice - nails on a chalkboard.
              Writing about all things Disney, a couple of paragraphs at a time

http://disneylandtraveler.blogspot.com/

75,000+ page views and counting.

Comment

Wow, it looks beautiful! I'm glad the light was put back. Gorgeous, thank you so much for taking this photo and posting it.
                Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

Originally posted by DisneylandTraveler View Post
                  Does it still play the same creepy music in there? Half serious - Half in jest. Really, that voice - nails on a chalkboard.
                  Blasphemy!

Comment

Originally posted by ohmyjustin View Post
                    Blasphemy!
                    Perhaps..... but in 2012, just a little bit creepy? I played the Wishing Well clip from Snow White on YouTube this morning just to see if the music was as "classic" as I remember..... drove the cat nuts. Had my answer.

Comment

Wow much better, nice picture
                      Im here for fun and info not be a bully! Carsland here I come:yea:

Comment

I've always loved that area. So glad to see it back to it's former glory. And I, for one, love to hear the song echoing from the well.
                        "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Actually, good point guys. As I recall, I heard no singing, music or bell chimes. I was so enwrapped with the visuals of the new lighting that I totally forgot about that. It better be coming back. That would be a huge negative in my book.

Micenation

Comment

Perhaps..... but in 2012, just a little bit creepy?
                            They could make the Wishing Well music "hip" for 2012 audiences by getting a Kardashian to record something in fake synthesized Autotune. Then when the new Kardashian Wishing Well single drops at a drug-fueled party at The Whiskey, get a good buzz going on it by leaking another Kardashian sex tape caught on a iPhone in the recording studios bathroom stall.

How about that to make it less creepy for 2012 audiences?

Comment

Originally posted by Westsider View Post
                              They could make the Wishing Well music "hip" for 2012 audiences by getting a Kardashian to record something in fake synthesized Autotune. Then when the new Kardashian Wishing Well single drops at a drug-fueled party at The Whiskey, get a good buzz going on it by leaking another Kardashian sex tape caught on a iPhone in the recording studios bathroom stall.

Well, I WAS just going to sit down to dinner, but for some reason, I just lost my appetite! :yuck:
                              "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

So is that rabbit back of been white or is it still half white and gross brown on the front side of him.

Comment

In a crowded and noisy world the value of simple silence is underestimated. The Grotto would be best served if it was kept as quiet as possible.

Comment

That is hilarious! And sadly not too far from the truth.

Comment

In a crowded and noisy world the value of simple silence is underestimated. The Grotto would be best served if it was kept as quiet as possible.
                                      We're talking about a wishing well at Disneyland here, not a zen garden at a Buddhist temple.
                                      The recordings played at the grotto are lovely and timeless. Getting rid of them would be a mistake.

Comment

Really glad to hear the area has been given some TLC. In my book, this spot is one of those "untouchable" ones -- that should never be removed or significantly "re-imagined".

---------- Post added 09-24-2012 at 08:25 PM ----------

Originally posted by Capt Hook View Post
                                        So is that rabbit back of been white or is it still half white and gross brown on the front side of him.
                                        Huh?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X