This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Ratatouille Land in California Adventure Park

Have you heared about new land for California Adventure? I've seen this information in Wiki: Walt Disney Imagineering - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. I don't think that it is only rumor, but havent find any info about this progect in the Internet. You know that dark ride with Hunny Hunt system "Ratatouille: Kitchen Calamity" is planed to be open in Walt Disney Studios Park in 2014. So, where it will be located and what do you think about it? Click image for larger version

Name:	RA03_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	7369782

Re: Ratatouille Land in California Adventure Park

I don't think its coming to dca first it has nothing to do with California second no area will fit theme wise in dca

Comment

Ya that's what I said
      Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Ditto to the statement that it has nothing to do with California. I can't imagine a land based on Ratatouille in the park.

Comment

Ratatouille Land? Do you mean France?

Comment

I mean I'd love a ride if they made a westcot here in CA but besides that the a land/ride does not fit in DCA or Disneyland
            Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

I don't really put much stock into this. There is no footnote to reference to a source on that Wikipedia listing, so it is probably just speculation at this point. There really is no place that it would fit in CA.
              "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

I thought it was supposed to be "Home on the Range" land... :blink:

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

I don't believe this one bit. Firstly, the info came from Wikipedia. I don't need to say any more. Secondly, Ratatouille has nothing to do with California, as others have stated already. Thirdly, no land in the park would thematically fit an attraction based on Ratatouille.
                  Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

Ratatouille is a great movie but it doesn't deserve its own "land." From what it appears a land is at least 2-3 attractions pertaining to the theme along with restaurants. A ride would be cool and all, but I see a Ratatouille themed restaurant as something with more potential.

I also agree that it doesn't belong in DCA. This would be better to maybe integrate something into France's world showcase in Epcot at WDW. Either that or into Fantasyland in either Disneyland or WDW.
                    Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

Where exactly is "Walt Disney Studios Park"? Kinda hard to put a whole land in a park that, as far as I know, doesn't even exist anywhere around DLR, let-alone DCA.

Comment

Well, it says so on Wikipedia...

Comment

Originally posted by MactheMan View Post
                          Dang! You're right! I stand corrected...except I am sitting.

Comment

I'd much rather see "Gusteau's Restaurant" in Pacific Wharf, with a meet and greet in front.

---------- Post added 09-24-2012 at 05:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by MactheMan View Post
                            Anyone can edit Wikipedia. I can go in right now and say that a dragon land is coming to DCA and people would believe it.

In fact, I just took it out of Wikipedia, since there's no strong rumor or confirmation it's coming.
                            Fear of the unknown.

They are afraid of new ideas.

They are loaded with prejudices, not based upon any reality, but based onÖ if something is new, I reject it immediately because itís frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.
                            You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

Comment

I think Goofy Daddy got the sarcasm, but I'm not too sure you did...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X