This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News DCA Website

Disney California Aventure park has a new web site design! Disney California Adventure Park | Disneyland Resort

Re: DCA Website

It has actually been up for a few months now. Cool design nevertheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheriff Lightyear View Post
      It has actually been up for a few months now. Cool design nevertheless.
      LOL I just noticed it and I've been on the site nearly every day!

Comment

It's from the summer....I love the design of the site for sure but it's not "new"
        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Great web site! Nice design! Very nice graphics! Should have went all in and used SVGs instead of PNGs for better system performance.

Love it.

Comment

Does anyone else find the website difficult to scroll through? I love the graphics, I think that the design looks really nice and nifty, but it's hard to scroll through the entire page with the way that the different components for each land move as you scroll.

Comment

Originally posted by gatheringrosebuds View Post
              Does anyone else find the website difficult to scroll through? I love the graphics, I think that the design looks really nice and nifty, but it's hard to scroll through the entire page with the way that the different components for each land move as you scroll.
              Yes, I thought it was cool to just scroll all the way down but if I wanted to stop and look at the pix from one of the lands it was kind of a bother.

Comment

Looks great! Hope it lives up to all the hype! (going in a few weeks)
                Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

I agree. I would have preferred a straightforward scroll with perhaps mouseover land effects. But the art is fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by smartlabelprint View Post
                    Yes, I thought it was cool to just scroll all the way down but if I wanted to stop and look at the pix from one of the lands it was kind of a bother.
                    Originally posted by ShelbyH View Post
                    I agree. I would have preferred a straightforward scroll with perhaps mouseover land effects. But the art is fantastic.
                    I'm in the same boat. Loved it when I first saw it but after several times it's a little painful to use. Needs a link to get to normal, the olders style, viewing.
                    Be Cool Stay in School!
                    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X