Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Sugar Skulls?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Sugar Skulls?

Does anyone know if they are selling Dia De Los Muertos style sugar skulls anywhere around the resort? Perhaps in Rancho Del Zocalo? I am just curious.

Re: Sugar Skulls?

I didn't see any anywhere when we were there last week (including Rancho). But what a good idea!
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

That IS a great idea! I'm kind of surprised they don't sell those anywhere!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
      KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

I have a sugar skull purse and wallet set i got at world of disney this year ..... but not just a stand alone skull
        sigpic

Comment

I wish they had these! I am also really surprised they don't, it would be a great piece of merchandise to go along with Dia de los Muertos and represents the culture.

Comment

I think I'm going to make some for myself now It is really a great idea.

Comment

I really wish they'd sell them, too! That would be a great craft idea for the Ranch, as well. They could set up a station where kids learned to make or paint sugar skulls.

Of course, at Disneyland they'd need to sell ones that would be edible, not the sugar/paint ones...otherwise some clueless parent would feed a sugar skull to their kid and argue that since it said "sugar," it must have been food. O_o
              Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

Comment

Originally posted by Malina View Post
                otherwise some clueless parent would feed a sugar skull to their kid and argue that since it said "sugar," it must have been food. O_o
                Maybe it could be some other material in the style of a sugar skull and be painted with just regular paint. But not edible.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, guys. Looks like I'll have to find some off-property.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X