This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] POTC Ride: air freshener

Not the chlorine. (I don't really smell the chlorine until the exit launch area anyway)

The musty stage smoke smell, in the battle ship area.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Re: POTC Ride: air freshener

It would be easier to understand the point you are trying to make if you used complete sentences.

Comment

Originally posted by misfits138 View Post
      It would be easier to understand the point you are trying to make if you used complete sentences.
      I think their idea or point is that they think that there should be a POTC Air Freshener. Have an air freshener that smells like the ride...for your car I assume? My husband says that his copy of The Great Gatsby from high school smelt like POTC, but I guess that is also not the point of this topic.

If I did get the point correct I would like to add that I think it would be an interesting idea. I do miss DL from time to time and if it really was like being on Pirates...well, I'd probably buy it at least once.

Comment

Originally posted by Nglass3 View Post
        I think their idea or point is that they think that there should be a POTC Air Freshener. Have an air freshener that smells like the ride...for your car I assume? My husband says that his copy of The Great Gatsby from high school smelt like POTC, but I guess that is also not the point of this topic.

If I did get the point correct I would like to add that I think it would be an interesting idea. I do miss DL from time to time and if it really was like being on Pirates...well, I'd probably buy it at least once.
        I missed the point! I thought POTC needed an air freshener on that part of the ride. I've got Soarin' on my mind. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by smartlabelprint View Post
          I missed the point! I thought POTC needed an air freshener on that part of the ride. I've got Soarin' on my mind. LOL
          I thought this to! I was thinking...well it is a ride, that is how they smell.

Ta Da!

Comment

No, I think they are talking about how strong the smoke smell is and it needs to be lightened up or some kind of air freshening in that scene.

Comment

Originally posted by smartlabelprint View Post
              I could have missed the point too! Lol! I don't think an air freshener would really help that much though, maybe 20?!

Comment

I could have missed the point too! Lol! I don't think an air freshener would really help that much though, maybe 20?!
                Maybe!

Comment

Since when do pirates use air freshener?

Comment

I think if anything needs an air freshener it's the restrooms outside of Space Mountain.
                    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
                      I think if anything needs an air freshener it's the restrooms outside of Space Mountain.
                      :lol::lol:

Comment

I think their idea or point is that they think that there should be a POTC Air Freshener. Have an air freshener that smells like the ride...for your car I assume? .
                        This!

Me too

---------- Post added 09-27-2012 at 12:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
                        You have a problem with the constellation U-Rine ?!!!

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Weaver View Post
                          Since when do pirates use air freshener?
                          Maybe the pirates need deoderant, they didn't take many baths back in those days....

Comment

I get it! They do have the Turkey Leg air freshener... Why not the POTC? Wet timber aroma always reminds me of POTC.

Comment

You smell that? Do you smell that? Gunpowder, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning. You know, one time we had a fort bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I sailed over. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' soldado body. The smell, you know that musty stage smoke smell, the whole fort. Smelled like... (sniffing, pondering) victory. Someday this ride's gonna end...

Comment

I'd buy a Pirates..air fresher for my car..if they sold them
                                Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

This topic was discussed on Reddit not long ago. Seems there might be something (candle, incense) out there that could be a close match for the PoTC scent! Does Anyone Sell or Know How To Create The Smell of the Disneyland Pirates of the Caribbean Ride? : AskReddit

Jill

Comment

OMG I love the smell of POTC! How can you not?! It has smelled the same since my first time there 35 years ago

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X