Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What would Walt think of MiceChat?

:yea:

He'ld be here and lovin' this!!!

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Re: What would Walt think of MiceChat?

"WHAT THE HECK IS THE INTERNET?" - Walt Disney on MiceChat

Comment

Walt Disney post #180492:"Why is there no Fast Passes available on any Fantasyland attractions" ?!!

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

He'd probably think we're all cynics...

But would be happy to see his shared love for the park.
        -Brian

Comment

He'd find a brilliant new way to use it to promote other projects,
          he would advance the technology,
          he'd earn money by providing entertaining content in such a way that isn't avaricious,
          then he'd use this money to create more wonderful entertainment.
          Last edited by jcruise86; 09-28-2012, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Reading some of the threads, I think he might be a little dissapointed by what has become of certain aspects of the parks. That said, I think that he would be happy that his creation of Disneyland has continued to bring so much joy to so many people. And being such an advocate and admirer of innovation, I also think that he would be extremely interested by the idea of the internet!

Comment

Walt would think "Quit telling me what I'd think you whippersnappers!"

Comment

Ah, the ultimate metaphysical thread. If Walt were around to experience MiceChat, there probably would not be enough topics to discuss to support MC's existence, 'cuz everything would be FANTASTIC! MC was born of the complaint-rich 90s and early 00s, which would not have existed had WD been around.
                "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
                - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

He'd probably think about hiring some of the great creative minds this board has as Imagineers.
                  Fear of the unknown.

They are afraid of new ideas.

You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

Comment

He would probably feel the same way that Howard Stern feels toward the Stern Fan Network. He would love that there is an outlet for his fans, but would hate going on himself due to people being critical of his work.
                    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

If Walt came back from the dead, I think he'd have a heart attack just from how much technology as progressed over the last few decades. Heck we have a manned Space Station now.
                      DisneyTwins
                      Since May 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Chesire View Post
                        He'd probably think about hiring some of the great creative minds this board has as Imagineers.
                        hope that is true.....
                        Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Probably spend a lot of time going "I didnt say that!"
                          There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
                          -Dr. Strange

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                            walt would think "quit telling me what i'd think you whippersnappers!"
                            this!!
                            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
                            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
                            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

Considering how hard he rode his teams and how angry and insulted he'd be with questioning or dissent, I think he would hate it. He built a great park, but he was kind of a jerk.
                              Women, they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

Comment

If Walt was around I think I would have less to be "negative" about unless he lost control of the company....I don't think rides like Pooh/Buzz would be around...and if they were they would be at a high quality then they are now
                                Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Walt would be 111 years old. He'd be cruising around Disneyland in his motorized scooter. I'd doubt he'd have time for MiceChat, unless of course, he had an iPhone, a Facebook page, and a Twitter account.
                                  BarbaraAnn

Comment

Mice Chat needs to make a special topic section specifically for "What would Walt..." threads.

Anyway...Since many threads on MC discuss details and background info on "the show" I don't think he would like it. To see one of your dearest creations nitpicked and dissected publicly? I don't think he'd go for that.

Comment

Considering how media-savvy Walt was, he would use this site as a way to promote his projects.

Comment

He sees the Long Forgotten Mansion thread and wonders how much of a life the usual suspects there have.
                                        M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
                                        sigpic
                                        Flickr

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X