X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Disneyland Resort trip hangover remedies

I look at pictures.

I watch the videos I capture

I listen the park music, sounds of ST, SplM, SM, Tiki Room, Tarzan Treehouse, Soarin' etc.

To bad they don't have a withdrawl kit available at the exits.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Re: Disneyland Resort trip hangover remedies

I have three different Disney CD's that I listen to in the car. Helps a bit. When I really need it I crank up the Main Street Electrical Parade CD on the Bose system, the bass really helps. Will return in December.

Comment

I had the iPhone 5 shipped to my work and waiting for me when I got back last weekend. That helped...a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Sorcerer's Apprentice View Post
        I look at pictures.

I watch the videos I capture

I listen the park music, sounds of ST, SplM, SM, Tiki Room, Tarzan Treehouse, Soarin' etc.

To bad they don't have a withdrawl kit available at the exits.
        Add to that list the fact that you share all your Disneyland fun memories with all of us.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

YouTube is helpful with a Disney hangover. When I got back in March I was watching ride pov's for a solid week afterwards. I also have some Disney soundtracks that help get me out of the Disney funk.
          Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
            Add to that list the fact that you share all your Disneyland fun memories with all of us.
            :thumbup:

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

You Tube is a big help for me. My daughter opens it up and we both go for it, at least for a little while. And our videos and pictures are a help too. I place Disneyland memoriabalia around my room so I can see them when I move about the room. And last, I take out my annual passport, past and present ones, and think about one good time from each year.
              I am old. But still love Disneyland.

Comment

i usually spend the whole ride home talking about everything we did while wearing whatever ears i picked up on that specific trip hahah.

and then i have all my ears on a shelf in my room so when i'm feeling "homesick" i can just look at them at think about the trip.

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X